Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
The Eye...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessica Alba??
  SMOKIN' HOT
  Alright
  Dont Like Her
  [Insert Another Option Here]
View Results

Octaru250
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

so, i saw The Eye yesterday, and while i was watching, i was wondering why everyone kept calling it "bad", or "worst movie"...i mean i saw a couple of flaws here and there, but the movie was pretty good...

so can anyone tell me, why it was called bad, and also, what did you think of it???

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:35 am
It's a horror but not scary, bad remake and you really get bored of all
the same scares all the time, just not what a horror film is about.

I really hated it. 3nodding

T3h Antek

rocksteadyandbebop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:04 am
I havnt seen it I just believe Jessica Alba deserves to be in better movies.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:07 am
hm..
never watched it
but it seems kinda scary  

jsusahana

OmG NoMoR3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:43 pm
The fact that they took The Eye, of all the foreign films in the whole world, and turned it into another of those rehashed American s**t-bags they call movies gives me rage to no end! >_<*** That is my absolute favorite foreign film, and when I heard they were remaking it, I wanted to throw up. I'm sick of them taking brilliant films from other countries and Americanizing them to the point that they don't resemble the movie they began as. I hate the American versions of The Grudge, The Ring, Pulse, Shutter, and all the others! What's next? Ju-rei? I swear, if they ruin one more, I'm going to personally go to their individual homes and b***h slap them. O_o*

[/intense anger]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:36 pm
I get sick of American remakes making Japanese movies not cool anymore. I haven't seen it, though.  

Strange Kiddo

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:54 am
I too tire of American remakes of foreign films, but since I havn't seen this remake I really can't pass judgement yet. I did enjoy The Ring's remake but not Juon or its sequel. I am however glad that the Oldboy remake has been stalled or cancelled, at least it was the last time I heard anything about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:32 am
sweatdrop  

Sol_The Devil Hunter

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:16 pm
Strange-1 Cosplays
I get sick of American remakes making Japanese movies not cool anymore. I haven't seen it, though.

Much agreed. They really need to leave them alone. Just because we can't think up anything creative or original doesn't mean the Americans can re-make it. The Japanese production companies must be making boo-koo's of money off of it though. Good for them.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
for all the remakes haters(not saying im a fan), i think that this is not the beggining, i think theres gonna be more to come...but i agree the originals are always better and way creepier...asian horror is great!

Octaru250
Crew

Strange Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:21 pm
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
Strange-1 Cosplays

Much agreed. They really need to leave them alone. Just because we can't think up anything creative or original doesn't mean the Americans can re-make it. The Japanese production companies must be making boo-koo's of money off of it though. Good for them.

Haha, yeah, that's true.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:42 pm
Strange-1 Cosplays

I'm with you. I knew they were going to ******** up the ORIGINAL CHINESE VERSION.  

aliciav18

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff