Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply Fanfictions
The theif and a stolen heart

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

onigrini_girl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:59 am
This story is already up on fanfiction, I'll share it here too^^ it has four chpters but heres one  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:00 am
Disclaimer: I don’t own fruits basket or any of the charaters

A fleeting meeting:

Light and barely audible foot steps made there way through the court yard of the high duke. It was a risky raid but Kyo moved swiftly through the shrubs and pathways, the guards haven't even noticed he was here yet. Moving silently he jumped up to the high window of the study room, he gently pushed on the glass to see the window was open or locked. Kyo smirked tonight would be an easy night, all he wanted was that blasted necklace it held some value to it. Kyo pushed the in the window and lightly jumped to the stone floor. The castle was quiet except for the constant footstep of hall patrol, Kyo peered out from the doorway..no no guards were present at the moment. Kyo stepped out into the hall and wasted no time sightseeing and quickly came to the treasury, glancing from side to side he place his hand on the door knob but quickly yanked his hand away, he had been burned! His glove had a hole in the middle of it and his hand hurt badly. Kyo hated things like this, looking around he grabbed a drape and wrapped it around his burned hand. Taking the knob he pushed down quickly and kicked the door in, a loud thud was the result. Kyo winced at the loudness of it, he looked around for the guards but still none came.

“How strange..you’d think they would guard a room like this” he thought as he looked in room “This is too…easy”

Kyo glanced down the hallway once more, the lack of guards bothered him greatly and he was getting anxious. Kyo moved quickly into the room and over to the necklace, the gold chain held a very rare stone the blue cats-eye. The necklace was collecting dust and looked like it had been tossed were it was and forgotten.

Taking the necklace he moved towards the door but flattened himself against the wall, a guard was heading in his direction and it seemed that he had no intention of stopping or turning. Kyo let out a low hiss and scowled he had dilly dallied long enough, this is getting in his way. Kyo moved quickly out the door and brought his hand down on the back of the guards neck effectively knocking the man out. Kyo caught the guard as he fell and gently placed him on the ground then ran down the hall and to the study and out the window. He made it over the gates in two minutes and was now traveling at a nice strolling pace. Kyo walked along the edges of the rooftops and jumped from roof to roof. Kyo closed his eyes as he walked, while doing so he took a misstep and fell down. Kyo grunted as he landed on the stone floor of a balcony.

“Oh my! Are you alright?! Do you need help?” a very feminine voice said from above him.

“No, no I fell that’s all” he replied.

Pushing himself up one knee, looking up he was awed at how beautiful she was, she had very fair skin, her hair was a light chestnut drown and her eyes the same color only that held the look of someone who had not seen any violence or a death. Kyo took her hand and kissed the knuckles. Kyo smiled as she blushed.

“Oh..my you didn’t have to do that” she stuttered turning a deep shade of red

“Yes…but I did” he said smiling at her “What’s your name my lady?”

“Tohru. Tohru Honda” she replied with a curtsey

Kyo grinned “Mine is Kyon, but you may call me Kyo” he said with a bow

“Yes, thank you” she looked at the door “Can I get you anything? A drink perhaps?”

“No, no thank you” he said turning away “I must be going anyhow”

“Yes, well then take care” she said, waving as she swept through the door.

Kyo watched till she had closed the doors then jumped down to the street below, he liked that one girl the named Tohru. Kyo made his way down the street and silently pledged he would see her again soon.  

onigrini_girl

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:04 am
That's a really cool story, I like it alot!  
Fanfictions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games