KH3 Characters
  KH3 Villians
  KH3 Story plot
  What happens next between Sora and Kairi...or maybe riku 0.o
  What the heck is a key blade war????
View Results

jayjaystillhere

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:54 pm
So KH3 is rumored to come out someday. What do you expect from it?
And to make this interesting let's throw some what ifs out there for instance

Atlantica replaced with finding nemo
what if the incredibles were in it...hmmm
With Sora being completed thanks to roxas. What will sora bring to the table

Will riku finally come to the light or continue to be twilight?
I know we haven't seen the last or xemnas or Xehanort since there have been rumors that he is the guy in the kh2 final mix clip.

Mickey wielding star seeker ohhh baby!!! lol

what about kairi?...yea what about kairi...possibly weilding a keyblade too? hmmm

oh yea and what about Ansem's students? like xaldin = dilan

And one of the things I am definately looking forward to is the new soundtrack. I love kh's songs. Since I know I can't spell her name right I'll just say I'm a big fan of the creator of kh's songs. biggrin

That's all I can think of now

Later kh fans!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:00 am
To be honest, I'm not really sure what's going to happen in KH3. However, I think you're mistaking about the rumor.

KH3 isn't coming out sooner due to the other three KH games (which are like the branches) that Square Enix and Disney are working. In fact, it's the three KH games that are coming out.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

jayjaystillhere

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:28 pm
Yes my mistake. I am referrign to the offical kh3. Not Birth of sleep etc. I'm talking about this game seen here. (not official game cover...even though it looks sweet biggrin )

User Imageyea my mistake. I'm referring to the offical kh3 not the birth of sleep etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:09 am
Well..... I guess we're both partially right and wrong. sweatdrop

I have to say that the title looks cool. However, it needs a better look for the background.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

jayjaystillhere

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:34 pm
agreed  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:51 pm
Any guesses on when this will take place? I'm thinking it's a generation or two after KH 2 due the chaotic and barren look of the videos I've seen  

Kagan Belmont

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:00 am
Kensei Samanosuke
Any guesses on when this will take place? I'm thinking it's a generation or two after KH 2 due the chaotic and barren look of the videos I've seen

There were some rumors that KH3 will come out at 2011. However, I'm not sure if this true. However, what we know for sure is that KH3 will come out right after the FF vs. XIII and the branches of KH game.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:14 pm
I'd really want to get that game. But I'll have to wait to get a PS3 first lol  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Daltana

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:54 pm
I'm not sure of the release date, but I did get to see an extended version of the teaser movie from KH2 and Final Mix.

Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer extended.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:35 am
Hm... well, is "Kingdom Hearts 3: Keyblade Wars" the official title of KH3, or something that a fan came up with? Anyway, I think the game will come out in a LONG while... so 2011 may seem right. But since usually games get pushed back sometimes, I think it may come out in 2012 or 2013, just because it might get pushed back. I'm just guessing, so don't take my word for it. biggrin  

Vinnycent

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:31 pm
...Those two movies are from Pixar Animation. *facepalm*

Skipping over to the release date discussion:

Considering that the current KH titles are still nearing their production with no definite release date coming up I would have to push it back over to the 2015-2020 zone. Lesse...358/2 should come out within the next two years with BbS coming around after it. (No idea with Coded.) Then FFXIII should be focused more on its production. But with that game being worked on for years already I'd give that game a max release date of 2015ish.

Then there's the little problem of not knowing just what the 'new KH game' will bring. No plot in construction, yet with BbS being more toward the major titles with its story secrets would it be possible to believe that the game would have a teaser trailer of its own? And of what, then. Nomura hadn't set out characterization for the individuals invovled in KHII's secret ending but it still went out. Oi.

And, when you think about it, the time it would take to spam a series of nicely blended graphics onto a PS3. Again, FFXIII being mentioned with its two major games with their own plot directions. And the really nice graphics. (I do hope they have a nice storyline that will counteract the bright spasm of lights that could potentially blind me. The KHs need to tone down the lights, too.)  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games