Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
if u were in a moive Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

andrew the fallin angel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:53 am
well my movie i would like 2 B in is "{HELLSING}" hell yea it would B so awesome killing demons and all tht i would enjoy it so much how much fun would it B?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:47 pm
If I was in a movie.. I'd like to be in a movie where I was the best friend of this girl since like kindergarten or preschool, but she thinks she likes this one cooler kid, but then in the end she and me hook up together. I could actually pick a girl and a boy in my class that would set a perfect example if it were to happen.  

MDA_Tycoon

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:15 pm
I would love to be in a zombie flick, hopefully I would make it through to the end. Or perhaps a romantic comedy cause I am a sucker for them!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:32 am
A mix of thriller/comedy! The funner the better!
Stay far from romance and horror.  

Ty Phoxx

Shadowy Phantom

Socks Amatsu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:58 pm
If i had to be in a film i would have to chose an anime. I would like to be one of those hero characters that get into the most danger but always pull out on top, i'd die just at the end of the entire show but only because i gave my life for someone i love.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:29 pm
I'd be in one of the Marvel's superhero movies; you know the random innocent bystander girl who falls of a balcony and gets saved by the hero and is then slung over his shoulder until he can find solid ground to put me down? Yea, that's totally me.

Either that or a romantic comedy, because I'm a sucker for those. whee  

Quirksy

bobfredgeorge05

Sparkly Hoarder

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:29 pm
i have always wanted to be a voice for a Disney film. I love Disney. I would want to be the main villain though.

I also recently thought about being a Death Eater in Harry Potter, the last two because the Death Eaters have big roles in those movies.

BTW, while reading this Hannah Montana's song "If We Were a Movie" was playing in my head.
yes Hannah Montana

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:27 am
Prince EmoChick
i you got to be in a movie what movie would u want to be in and why......what would u do and everything..

i would want to be in many of them...but one of them that i would want to be in is Pirates of the Carabbean or anything with Orlando Bloom....He is hot
Maybe troy you get to see him necked in it....maybe the Covenant.......i love to amny movies

What would u pick..

ahh!! cheater!! i wanted pirates of the caribbean!! but not for orlando bloom, i'm there for johnny depp! [: or any other movie he's in.  

PixiePrincess1

T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces