Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Can someone help me beat Evrae in FF10?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoxGaNgStA_gUrLiE17xox

300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:21 pm
I've gone to game faqs to look it up but it doesn't help me! I'm about to be on my 4th try! Can someone help!? crying  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:11 am
I don't really know how to help you.... I have no idea how strong your characters are or what the problem with the boss seems to be. Try giving out a little more information. The only real thing I can say is... well... whatever you people are like your stuck with them, there's no chance to level at all if you've saved on the airship, so just keep trying and hopefully you'll do better enough at some point to devise a strategy.  

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:59 am
Most likely, you're probably underleveled. If I remember correctly, there are fiends in the halls of the airship, so you can level up. They don't appear very often, but they're there, so it's better than nothing.

A bit more info, like your strongest characters, weakest, who you're using to beat him, etc., would help us help you~ heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:59 am
I tried to keep telling cid to move the airship back and forth so he he can't do anything.
Use lots of Al bhed pots
Or maybe your under leveled  

Reazonable-Doubt

Otaku-mon

2,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:35 am
well i suggest using haste or hasteaga if you have it and just attack. i dont know about you but i had my yuna learn black magic cause of he high magic potencial and make sure you keep up the albhed potions like Reazonable-Doubt said. and it also helps if you have all of your characters at overdrive and use the weapons customisation ability when you get rikku.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:07 pm
Really?! Evrae?! wow... Well They have said most of what you need to do and I'll help by telling you what to do when you face him again after you beat him the first time. You will be in the water labrynth and he will attack you. You only have rikku,wakka, and tidus so you may think you are in trouble. But Evrae at this point is undead so you can use a few pheonix downs on him to kill him off.  

MasterThespian_10

Ezreal Goes Exploring

Dapper Informer

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:26 am
if you have slow i recommend pulling back and then slowing usauly it misses but it works then haste everyone your using use all the missles when he hastes dont try to use slow just leave it  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games