Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Negima: MahoraFest-Open! Needs everyone but mostly females. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Because i have to
  yup, sure do.
View Results

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:48 am
"HGEE!!" Negi 'said' as his throat tightened in panic. "If Ku-Fei-san tells her 'is magic' or something...!!"

"Is what," she asked, then suddenly noticing. "Aiya! The World Tree is having some kind of reaction to her hand! I wonder if I can say I see it without having to tell her about magic. I...I no see anything."

Negi sighed in relief very quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:10 pm
"Huh... Thats interesting." She says, staring at the other two people and the tree. Anise thinks about how if she did see it, it would have been more normal, and if she hadn't that would have been strange.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:11 am
"A-anyway, yes. This is the World Tree! i should probably discourage her from climbing it. Though i could have sworn there was something about her that was...maybe not magical but not something a mundane can do. Its very high and every year one or two people have to be rescued by the World Tree fan club because they climb too high and can't get down. Good one, Negi!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:09 pm
"Oh, don't get your panties in a bunch Mr. Springfield. I can't climb a tree in a skirt!" Anise says, pointing out what seems obvious to her.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:18 pm
"You can't?" he asks. Ku-Fei pops him in the back of the head. "Oh, of course you can't! H-how silly of me."

"No is always safe to be above Negi-bozu wearing skirt," Ku smiles and says.

"K-Ku-Fei!! i assure you, its perfectly safe!! Ku-Fei, why would you say such a thing!?"

"Is fun tease Negi-bozu. Nyoh-hoh-hoh."

"It's not funny!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:59 pm
"Well, you never know, right? You know, after where I found you and that rat of yours." Anise states, with some unintentional venom in the last three words.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:13 pm
Negi put a hand on the back of his head and smiled nervously. "S-sorry about that. Chamo-kun is...very curious about humans."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:26 pm
"Right, thats why he... Of course. I apologize." She says, looking at Ku-Fei. "I am sure it was perfectly innocent..." Anise adds, not believing her words. The girls hugs the tree, feeling comforted by it.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:49 pm
"Oh, Chamo-kun no innocent! He perverted old man in shape of ermine." Seeing Negi's panicking 'KU-FEI, NO!!!!' look, she continued with a laugh. "But is not on purpose. Ha-ha...."

Negi gulped as the tree shined. Non-magical explanations were becoming less and less plausible.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:13 pm
Anise closes her eyes and appears to start shakeing. With a blink it is over, the tree now glowing pink instead of white. "Indeed." She says, sounding strange. "It is almost like... Magic." She says looking back at them, her pupils dialated as if her body is being forced into a extreame state of calm.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:14 am
Negi's eyes went huge and white and his arms flailed. "WHY DO THEY ALWAYS SAY 'LIKE MAGIC!?! Hm? Anise-san, are you alright? You seem...different."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff