RoseDragonfire

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:43 am
KEEP IN MIND THIS IS QUITE AN OLDIE FOR ME, LOL! ^^

Ok. I made this for last Halloween. However, I would like to re-do this as a simple crossover. It's L cosplaying as Cloud, Misa as Aerith, and Light(Raito) as Sephiroth. Please tell me what you think and how to improve. ^^

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:08 am
Well, everyone's hands in the drawing are smaller than they should be and aren't proportional to the rest of the body. All of their hair is sharp (not styled sharp, but drawn sharp) and desperately needs to be more fluid, and natural. There's a need to work on the anatomy since I see a few indiscretions such as L's body, and I haven't surveyed the rest, but you could use some more practice in the mechanical aspect of drawing. Besides that, good job! I really liked how you did the wrinkling/shading for L and Light.  

Twisted Fate 1

shiny dollar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:54 am
Well your proportions and shape are a little off, and the poses are a little awkwards as well. There's some other stuff that could use touching up, but these two are the most important, touch up on this stuff and the rest is easy to fix.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:06 am
Misa looks kinda twisted sweatdrop My Raito-kun! Ouh, he looks okay but the hair looks weird. But! I love their outfits! heart  

Hayashi Kiko

necrokami

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:47 pm
proportions(spelling?) and poses was a litlle weird/wrong, but hey! it was a great idea though!  
Main Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games