Reply Rainbow Bridge
They died from the contaminated food

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gypsy_phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:28 pm
my two cats elliott and bluester were amongst the animals that died from the food contamination incident. I had elliott from the time he was first born until he died in june of 2006, he was 13 years old.Bluester was a pure breed blue point siamese who was 11 years old, we had to have him put to sleep a week after Elliott. They said they had to of gotten into something because there kidneys had failed, we looked everywhere and there was nothing.A few months later we heard about the food recall and realized what had happened to them.Elliott was the friendliest cat who loved everyone. He would give hugs and he loved to get his belly rubbed.Bluester would talk to me alll the time. He was shy with strangers but was friendly.Blue was so smart he learned tricks like shake a paw and sit pretty and he would scoop his own treats out of the container.I miss them so much but i know they are in a better place.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:45 pm
i'm sorry, cry they sound like really cool cats.  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

jeweldene_11

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:49 pm
sorry about your cats 2 of mine died before they were winged.one died a t birth.the other died from well we dont know how  
Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games