Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Hitman

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:33 am
This movie was bad a**, to say the least. I'm a huge advocate for the Hitman games and I must say, this is probably the best video game movie I've ever seen. Timothy Olyphant, plays the bald assassin Number 47. He looks and acts just like the character from the game. He even got the real barcode tattoo on the back of his head! Talk about getting into character. He goes about doing his missions and eventually gets a few run-ins with some trouble of his own. The fighting and shooting scenes were intense and well choreographed, making it a good shoot em' up, blood spewing, bone breaking action flick.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:46 pm
I guess I'm the only one who liked this movie?

crying  

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

Misfit_the

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:01 pm
Don't really have any desire to watch it... but Timothy Olyphant is brilliant in Dead Wood which is one of the greatest television shows i have ever seen.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:00 am
Misfit_the
Don't really have any desire to watch it... but Timothy Olyphant is brilliant in Dead Wood which is one of the greatest television shows i have ever seen.

Have you ever seen the show Dexter?

Its on showtime. That is probably one of the best shows I have ever seen.  

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

Misfit_the

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:58 am
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
Misfit_the

Someone told me the concept of it... a killer that kills killers or something like that (could be wrong hahaha) but I also heard that the acting was bad... like Horatio Caine bad hahaha  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:52 pm
Misfit_the
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
Misfit_the

Someone told me the concept of it... a killer that kills killers or something like that (could be wrong hahaha) but I also heard that the acting was bad... like Horatio Caine bad hahaha

Some characters are a little iffy, but overall it wasn't bad.

The show is amazing. Its a guy who's a blood splatter analyst and he's also a serial killer. But he only kills "bad" people.  

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

Misfit_the

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:57 pm
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
Misfit_the
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
Misfit_the

The show is amazing. Its a guy who's a blood splatter analyst and he's also a serial killer. But he only kills "bad" people.

Hmmmm maybe we should start a television thread... because now people are going to think we give a damn about Hitman hahaha  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:18 am
Misfit_the
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
Misfit_the
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
Misfit_the

Hmmmm maybe we should start a television thread... because now people are going to think we give a damn about Hitman hahaha

I thought hitman was still awesome.

Yeah we should totally start a TV thread.  

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

tek san

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:38 pm
aw man, i heard this movie was dope from my friend, im so stoked to see it  
T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out