Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Saw V

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:02 pm
Its not Halloween with out Saw. October 24th, 2008 (not sure if thats the official date)

I wonder how this one is going to turn out. Hopefully this will be the last one. I like the movies and all, I just think they're milking it for all its worth.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:20 pm
I agree. I freaking loved the first one, and the second one was awesome as well. I keep watching them and enjoying them, but in some ways they just keep getting worse. It's not fun and surprising anymore. They still are some of my favourite movies, but I'd be happy if they just stopped while they were on good terms.  

Strange Kiddo

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:47 am
Strange-1 Cosplays
I agree. I freaking loved the first one, and the second one was awesome as well. I keep watching them and enjoying them, but in some ways they just keep getting worse. It's not fun and surprising anymore. They still are some of my favourite movies, but I'd be happy if they just stopped while they were on good terms.

The first one was the best. Just because no one has really done something like that before. I think its turning in to the new nightmare on elm or Halloween movies.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:03 am
kg´ñdl  

renato12ichigo

Strange Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:32 pm
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
Strange-1 Cosplays

The first one was the best. Just because no one has really done something like that before. I think its turning in to the new nightmare on elm or Halloween movies.

Yeah, the first one was amazing and really surprised me. I loved the way it was done.

Yeah, it kind of is. I was thinking that, too. I'm not sure I like that, though.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:34 pm
Strange-1 Cosplays
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
Strange-1 Cosplays

Yeah, the first one was amazing and really surprised me. I loved the way it was done.

Yeah, it kind of is. I was thinking that, too. I'm not sure I like that, though.

I think what's going to happen is; they're going to make about 9 more, and then someone is going to remake the first one, twenty years from now.  

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff