Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Soul.... Organization?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Organization 13 rules Soul Society?
  Yes, they can do it WAY better than Soul Society.
  No way, the Soul Society can whoop their butts.
  Can they work together? ^^;
View Results

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:39 am
Well, I'm weird. sweatdrop .....

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that since there are 13 Captains in the Soul Society of Bleach (anime) and there are 13 members of the Organization in Kingdom Hearts, what would happen if we've merged them.

So if Organization is becoming part of Soul Society, which member is which captain? (It does not have to be in the same ranking).

For me, the ranking would go like this:

Xemnas = Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai [1st Division] (Because he always wants to be the "Superior".)
Xigbar = Sōsuke Aizen [5th Division] (Well, they both know more than what the other know. [Xigbar = knows about Keyblade war and Sora, Aizen = everything about Soul Society, enemies, and Espana])
Xaldin = Kenpachi Zaraki [11th Division] (They're big, they're strong, and they're tough to go down. sweatdrop )
Vexen = Mayuri Kurotsuchi [12th Division] (One word: science.)
Lexeaus = Sajin Komamura [7th Division] (Hard to describe, but somehow he and Komamura are somehow alike. sweatdrop )
Zexion = Tōshirō Hitsugaya [10th Division] (Well, they both don't want to be bothered. sweatdrop )
Saix = Byakuya Kuchiki [6th Division] (Somehow, their expressions and stoic attitude are the same, it creeps me out. sweatdrop )
Axel = Kaname Tōsen [9th Division] (Always believe of what is right in his eyes. [To be honest, I wanted to put Axel as Abarai Renji, but he's a lieutenant. sweatdrop ])
Demyx =Retsu Unohana [4th Division] (What? He doesn't want to fight. sweatdrop )
Luxord = Shunsui Kyōraku [8th Division] (It's hard to describe, but Kyoraku looks like that type of gambling person. sweatdrop )
Marluxia = Gin Ichimaru [3rd Division] (Manipulated, crafty, and not to mention "looks can be deceiving". [Gin = leader of betrayer, Marluxia = gay])
Larxene = Soifon [2nd Division] (That woman should not be mix with military. gonk )
Roxas = Jūshirō Ukitake [13th Division] (Always trying to do of what's right.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:54 pm
... umm for the poll i voted for soul society because of two words. ban. kai. twisted  

kaiser321

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:22 am
kaiser321
... umm for the poll i voted for soul society because of two words. ban. kai. twisted

LOL XD True. That is why I didn't vote for either of them. Each group is good in their own style.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games