Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
im at meh breaking point....HELP!!! (solved)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Sunset

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:45 pm
this is the first time i have relased all of meh problems. its better when i dont know any of u in rl. the bolded text is the question the rest is just the scenario.
1st-there is this guy i love and he has a crush on one of my best friends. she always told me tat he was nasty and immature. then i found out tat she was startin to like him. so now offically i guess tat neither one of them are going to date till she is allowed to date. i decided on my own and no one can change my opion about this tat she backstabbed me. now wat i need advice on is im trying to ignore her without makin it a big deal or havin people notice.its like in a way i just slowly want to drift apart but not all the way apart i mean i still want to be her friend and all. how do i do tat?

2nd-becuz of the 1st one i have had so many nightmares and if i even start to think about the 2 of them i cry. wat should i do to make the nitemares go away and not so easily cry? im usually a strong person but i think im at my breakin point.

3rd-i thought about it yesterday and i think tat just maybe the only reason the guy i like is rlly flirtin with my friend is to make me jealous. he makes it o where everyone knows he is flirtin with her but only wants meh to know tat he is flirtin with me. also if i dont look like im payin attention to her flirtin with him he stops. do u think he is tryin to make me jealous or not?

4th-alot of guys like me and they all touch meh (not pervertidley) and i get pissed and the guy i like is always around when tat happens. when i get rlly pissed i yell at them to stop. when tat happens he protects meh. he is always protectin me,wont let meh feel guilty 4 anything,is super nice 2 meh(nicer 2 meh than anyone else),if i dont have money and he does he pays for it. he doesnt act like this to anyone else. do u think he likes me?

5th-the guy i love is changing for my best friend. i dont want him to change cuz hes changin into someone i dont love. how can i tell him this?

6th-my sis is friends with alot of my friends. she was there friends first. now she is clamin to have friendship problems she says tat her friends are chossing things and stuff b4 her and so on. i dont see this going on. when anyone tells her to leave them she throws a fit and says she cant. i just think she doesnt want to be a loner again. how do i convince her to leave them?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:53 pm
About the guy that touch you. You can put a big shiled, on you and then they can't touch you blaugh
I spend all my high school not being puplar and wering big cloth that hide my figure. That why i didn't have any problem. I can tell you this. If you scream on one guy and make a big dill that he touch you. Every one in the place will remmber this, and will be afried to touch you.
If it dosen't work, change your cloth. when guys don't see, your skin they r usally not tempted to touch you.  

shani26

dontnowat2donow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:51 pm
talk 2 ur frd and tell her what u r feelig and tell her about ur dreams but remamber that they r only dreams and tell ur sis and maby she will understand this happened to me 2 exactly the same (exsept the sis part) now im dating him and we r still bffs  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:37 am
shani26
About the guy that touch you. You can put a big shiled, on you and then they can't touch you blaugh
I spend all my high school not being puplar and wering big cloth that hide my figure. That why i didn't have any problem. I can tell you this. If you scream on one guy and make a big dill that he touch you. Every one in the place will remmber this, and will be afried to touch you.
If it dosen't work, change your cloth. when guys don't see, your skin they r usally not tempted to touch you.

thx but tat is unrealalistic. y? u ask cuz i would never be able to do tat. its gettin a little better. i still need help though. sadly crying  

Lunar_Sunset

Lunar_Sunset

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:44 am
dontnowat2donow
talk 2 ur frd and tell her what u r feelig and tell her about ur dreams but remamber that they r only dreams and tell ur sis and maby she will understand this happened to me 2 exactly the same (exsept the sis part) now im dating him and we r still bffs

i would tell her but i dont want to make it a big deal of it i just want to drift apart from her. its rlly difficult though. tats great 4 u ur lucky.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:26 pm
about the drifting away part i don't really understand. talk to her and see what happens. then you choose you have to either stay her friend or not. i don't think there's no "in between" specially if she goes out with the guy you like. did she know you liked him?  

Anabethe

shani26

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:03 pm
I think you should at list tell her why you are angery. So she had a chanse to fix stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:26 am
of course a guy who likes you will pay for you. it's our obligation to do that.

the guy who flirts with your friend just wants to be popular if you can't deal with it forget about it. but don't ever jump to conclusions. he might be getting you jeaous or he just wants to be good friends

for the guy who is changing how is that bad? is he becoming proper? or a total bad person? if he's becoming proper for the one he loves let him do it. don't go straight out and tell him he'llg et mad very easily. just tell him something like you're not the same as you sued to be see how he reacts and follow up on it.  

K1T3

Lunar_Sunset

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:35 pm
K1T3
of course a guy who likes you will pay for you. it's our obligation to do that.

the guy who flirts with your friend just wants to be popular if you can't deal with it forget about it. but don't ever jump to conclusions. he might be getting you jeaous or he just wants to be good friends

for the guy who is changing how is that bad? is he becoming proper? or a total bad person? if he's becoming proper for the one he loves let him do it. don't go straight out and tell him he'llg et mad very easily. just tell him something like you're not the same as you sued to be see how he reacts and follow up on it.

thx its nice to get a guys advice on meh guy problems.
which problem r u reffering to in ur first 2 sentences?
hes liked her since b4 i came along so now tat she likes him he is flirtin with her like crazy. do u think tat he is tryin to get meh jealous or just want to be good friends or u cant tell?
he is changin and not in either a good or bad way just he is not himself.i mean its not either or but its just tat he is changin and so when she is around hes not the guy tat i love he just looks exactly like him. when shes not around though he goes rite back to normal. so do u mean just to like bring it up in a conversation not like actually go up and tell him?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:38 pm
meleny7
about the drifting away part i don't really understand. talk to her and see what happens. then you choose you have to either stay her friend or not. i don't think there's no "in between" specially if she goes out with the guy you like. did she know you liked him?

i dont want to be as close as b4. yes she does know i liked him.  

Lunar_Sunset

Lunar_Sunset

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:39 pm
shani26
I think you should at list tell her why you are angery. So she had a chanse to fix stuff.

thx tats somethin i mite be able to accomplish  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:00 pm
O.k. i am waiting to hear how she reacted.  

shani26

newtypephynix

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:25 pm
oh god. I will apologize in advance if I sound cold. but I have seen too much of this stuff.

1 - How well do you know him? How many times have you and him sat alone and talked seriously? How many years?

You need to KNOW him, THE REAL HIM, to love him. Do not let your heart waste the word love on anyone. EVER.

2 - If that man is stupid enough to change himself for any woman, don't bother, he is weak and will not be strong enough when you will need him most. This is almost always true.

the tree that bends easy in the summer winds is the worst to tie yourself to in the spring storms.

3 - Are you in school? Love isn't for school. Best saved or waited on.

The last thing you need in school is love, if you found a REAL lover, one that will last, BOTH of you can handle waiting until you BOTH are out of school and able to start a life with each other. HUMANS LIVE DECADES, love can wait a couple years.

Before I hear any 'You can't hold love back' crap. you can, especially something real. Real love is a level of understanding and caring for another that you can do that. A real LOVER may even do all they can to help you.

I used to go through the whole scenario you speak of. She not only left me for someone else, she took everything that fit in her car, The man she left with broke my nose and I learned how useless words like love are when you aren't 100% sure.

-.- cold truth #1 - you don't understand love, no one will ever understand love. Love isn't even explained with the word 'love'. So never utter the word to anyone until you literally HAVE to say it to speak.

Please do yourself a favor, if he isn't after you, grow up. You sound like and intelligent girl, and a nice one at that. You will live on, and he will maybe even regret not picking you. At least be happy that for now your freind has someone. You weren't stabbed in the back, she protected something important to her, she obviously thinks she has a bond with him.

You shouldn't call something like protecting a chance at love backstabbing, that would make everyone a backstabber.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:22 pm
Quote:
At least be happy that for now your freind has someone. You weren't stabbed in the back, she protected something important to her, she obviously thinks she has a bond with him.

I think this is really true, let your friend be happy, i mean this guy is not the only guy in the world.  

shani26

Lunar_Sunset

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:10 pm
EDIT:
1st-there is this guy i love and he has a crush on one of my best friends. she always told me tat he was nasty and immature. then i found out tat she was startin to like him. so now offically i guess tat neither one of them are going to date till she is allowed to date. i decided on my own and no one can change my opion about this tat she backstabbed me. now wat i need advice on is im trying to ignore her without makin it a big deal or havin people notice.its like in a way i just slowly want to drift apart but not all the way apart i mean i still want to be her friend and all. how do i do tat?

2nd-i thought about it yesterday and i think tat just maybe the only reason the guy i like is rlly flirtin with my friend is to make me jealous. he makes it o where everyone knows he is flirtin with her but only wants meh to know tat he is flirtin with me. also if i dont look like im payin attention to her flirtin with him he stops. do u think he is tryin to make me jealous or not?

3rd-alot of guys like me and they all touch meh (not pervertidley) and i get pissed and the guy i like is always around when tat happens. when i get rlly pissed i yell at them to stop. when tat happens he protects meh. he is always protectin me,wont let meh feel guilty 4 anything,is super nice 2 meh(nicer 2 meh than anyone else),if i dont have money and he does he pays for it. he doesnt act like this to anyone else. do u think he likes me?

4th-the guy i love is changing for my best friend. i dont want him to change cuz hes changin into someone i dont love. how can i tell him this?

Added info: to the 1st:a few days ago the guy i like was bein rlly nice to meh and not even flirtin with meh friend and yesterday he did the same in the mornin and then for a while he ignored meh and then was doin the same thing as the mornin and then today he was nice in the mornin and then mean and flirtin with meh friend the rest of the day
to the 3rd:there is one guy in particular we r going to call him Jim. im helpin out backstage in this play @ our school. Jim is also in this play. He has a gf rite now. Most of the people in this play think he likes meh. He is always flirtin with meh and he is always gettin in meh face,pokin meh,and tryin to hold meh hand. A few days ago I was walkin to 7th period and he yelled meh name. He then started pokin meh and playin with meh hair. Then the guy i like (callin him George) came up walkin behind us. Then I yelled at Jim and George said "Jim,knock that off stop touchin her and stuff." George gets mad when any guy but him touches meh.

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games