Submit

Will you be playing Stargate Worlds?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Haikon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:21 pm
I am looking for people who are interested in joining my Command/Guild, "The Defenders of Avalon" in the upcoming MMO Stargate Worlds.

The Defenders of Avalon is a PvE, RP optional, Light Side Command, formed up of Humans, Free Jaffa, and Asgards. Our mission is to protect the Milky Way Galaxy (or Avalon as the Ancients called it) from outside threats such as the Replicators, Ori, and the Wraith. Of course we're also prepared against threats from within this galaxy such as the Praxis (Goa'uld, Loyal Jaffa, and Rogue Humans) and the Lucian Alliance; however, they are not a priority.

Our motto/catchphrase is Sempra Liberam, "Always Free" in Ancient (originally taken from the Latin phrase "semper liber").

We are currently looking for people to fill in our high ranking positions. The positions are following...

Asgard Triumvir: The Asgard representative of our governing Triumvirate.

Avalon Guard Commander: Leader of the DoA offensive units (High Guard & Low Guard). He/She will supervise the training of all new recruits, along with the High Scientium Director. Once their training is complete, he/she will assign them to an AG (Avalon Guard) team lead by a High Guard Officer. In a time of war, he/she will act as Supreme Councilor and all High Councilors will follow his/her orders.

Avalon Scientium Director: Leader of the DoA R&D units (High Scientium & Low Scientium). He/She will supervise the training of all new recruits along with the High Guard Commander, and once their training is complete, assign them to an ARD (Avalon Research & Development) team lead by a High Scientium Researcher.

Chief Ambassador: Head of Inter-Command relations.

Art Director: In charge of creating graphic materials for the Command, such as signatures and banners.

Web Administrator: In charge of the Command website.

Please PM me if you're either interested in joining, or would like to know more

*Updated February, 11th, 2009  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:40 pm
I'm interested, playing on playing Human so far.  

Shugotenshi47

Stargate

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff