Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Please have a
  poll in every thread.
View Results

SkittlesofDoom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:17 pm
I am trying to find the fundage for a Chyaku Norisu Scarf, If anyone would like to help it would be absolutely AMAZING!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:23 pm
I'm not very good at begging, but I'll try.

Please, please, please help meh sweatdrop  

SkittlesofDoom

jackiexlee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:09 pm
Hey I hope this is helpful to you since I know that the scarves are very expensive:

The Mischeif Makers thing that they've been advertising (basically stick something gaia oin someplace public.. IDK you should go to the homepage of that for all the rules) It says that every month they pick like 3 winners and each gets there pick of a few things and one of them is the scarf.

Just thought you might want to try that and you'll probably get it a lot faster too (of course theres not a really good chance that you'll win)

Hope that helps! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:37 am
jackiexlee
Hey I hope this is helpful to you since I know that the scarves are very expensive:

The Mischeif Makers thing that they've been advertising (basically stick something gaia oin someplace public.. IDK you should go to the homepage of that for all the rules) It says that every month they pick like 3 winners and each gets there pick of a few things and one of them is the scarf.

Just thought you might want to try that and you'll probably get it a lot faster too (of course theres not a really good chance that you'll win)

Hope that helps! mrgreen

I wonder what will happen if I vandalize my school's walls saying "Go visit gaiaonline.com! It's the best! Oh no! It's the coppers *runs while spraying squiggly lines* ~~~~~"  

iwillnot

§ Quests § Charities § Exchange

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff