Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
There Will Be Blood

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:30 am
Daniel Day Lewis never fails to impress me. His performance was fanominal. If you haven't seen this movie yet, I highly recommend that you do.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:22 pm
Oh my God yes! That movie was absolutely amazing. The acting, the plot, the dialog and the music! Oh I cant wait until I go to Best buy to buy the Score to it. though I admit the movie did have its slow points it was so interesting most of the time and Danial Day Lewis' character was so interesting and twisted you couldn't look away.

And the ending. Oh wow the ending. Just...Words can not even describe it.  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:50 pm
sankapoo
Oh my God yes! That movie was absolutely amazing. The acting, the plot, the dialog and the music! Oh I cant wait until I go to Best buy to buy the Score to it. though I admit the movie did have its slow points it was so interesting most of the time and Danial Day Lewis' character was so interesting and twisted you couldn't look away.

And the ending. Oh wow the ending. Just...Words can not even describe it.

It really is a masterpiece.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:00 pm
Oh my. It really is as good as it's said to be? I might have to go rent it one day. I was gonna rent it last night, but I was turned off by the three hour length. Very rarely do movies over the 2 1/2 mark hold my attention all the way through. There are exceptions, but I didn't really want to chance it considering I only kinda wanted to see it. But now... hmm... I just might have to now.  

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:04 pm
RedWhiteBlack
Oh my. It really is as good as it's said to be? I might have to go rent it one day. I was gonna rent it last night, but I was turned off by the three hour length. Very rarely do movies over the 2 1/2 mark hold my attention all the way through. There are exceptions, but I didn't really want to chance it considering I only kinda wanted to see it. But now... hmm... I just might have to now.

Was it really 3 hours? It didn't seem like that at all when I was watching it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:36 pm
Something like that... maybe it was just over 2 1/2 hours... I can't recall... but I plan on watching it some time this weekend.  

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:01 pm
I am so glad I watched this. It is absolutely amazing. I have found a new love for Daniel Day Lewis and his work. He makes one movie every like 7 years? Big deal. This is why. His sheer power on screen makes this movie for me. But we can't deny Paul Dano any love. He surprised me.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:09 pm
RedWhiteBlack
I am so glad I watched this. It is absolutely amazing. I have found a new love for Daniel Day Lewis and his work. He makes one movie every like 7 years? Big deal. This is why. His sheer power on screen makes this movie for me. But we can't deny Paul Dano any love. He surprised me.

I need to check out more of Day's movies.  

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

Quixotic Faye

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:15 am
This movie is a masterpiece. For weeks after I saw it, I couldn't stop turning it over in my head - analyzing every plot point, every action, every scene. It was like an earworm. Daniel Day-Lewis is a genius, and probably the greatest living actor.  
T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games