Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Would you say anyone who....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello Reiia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:30 pm
plays gaia quite often has no life?

I think so. Same with anything else online related. mrgreen But it's just so damn fun on gaia.

Discuss your opinions and thoughts. I'll be back later.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:59 pm
Hey, I have a life! Mostly during school plays though.... and actually that's not much of one.... Okay, you're right, I have no life. I just love online stuff because I can talk to my friends.  

Phaerzod

Klous d-Arc

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:40 am
Well at the moment I have no life for the simple reason that my right hand is fractured in 3 separate places. So I haven't been able to go back to work for some time now.

Plus, I've only been playing the waiting game because I don't have Hungry, Hungry hippos.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:58 am
Heh. I have no life right now. All I have to do is prepare for moving and read. My friends are on vacation and conferences and doing performances and I'm all alooooooooooone! Alooooooooooooooooooone! gonk  

TheHellDevil

kogrin23

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:36 pm
I disagree that all people that do online related stuff has no life. scream  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:35 am
The problem is when someone says: "Yeah I have a life...GAIA is my life!!!"...thats a little serious...  

Kira_Kyrie

Hilarious Hunter

2,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Contributor 150

Kireinichi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:18 pm
Yeah, I have no life. I'm considered the nerd/geek/dork whatever at my school simply because I am smarter than quite a lot of people and I'm not fabulous in sports ^_^ so if I'm not doing homework or 'studying', which is about opening the book reading three paragraphs and moving on to something more exciting like drawing. But yeah if I'm not doing artsy things I'm online, for something whether Gaia or just whatever.  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games