Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
tell me ur favorite movie and favorite part in that movie!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nickJlover1996

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:36 pm
My favorite movie is pirates of the carribean 3 and i liked the part when jack was stuck on the ice by himself with the little white crabs rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:31 pm
My favorite movie (and moment) is Apoclips Now (i know a little oldschool) i love it. It had so many weard scenes, like the battle on the bridge where the soldiers are just fighting with no purpose (and when they tried to got on the boat), also the end where he killed the coronal and is leaving the island and the natives are staring at him. It is my favorte movie i also like Full Metal Jacket, it also had the same feelings of insanity, when dover pile kills Hartmen. However i think thes movies are a bit old for you (there form the 80's). Anyway my favorite scene was the Chopper part with the Ride Of The Valcorirnes, that was my favorte movie moment lol Charley was running scared. RUN CHARILY RUN! ! !  

i8k5nef

Ursaula

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:57 pm
My favorite movie is Titanic, hmm my favorite part lol... lets see hmm... my favorite part is likely the dinner when Jack starts talking with a bun in his mouth and the looks he gets. xD That was funny smile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:35 pm
I absolutely loved the orphanage and its ending...happy in a tragic way..:3  

Pois_de_Chapelet

moyle72

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:15 pm
i like dawn of the dead and my im not sure on my fav part theres alot! lol  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:13 pm
I have too many movies to say what are my favorite but i have a couple favorites like Pirates of the Caribbean, The Dark Knight, Advent Children, and Twilight(for reasons of weirdness) but other that my favorite line from a movie was Advent Children when the little girl asked to use Vincent's phone, when he didn't she said "You don't have a phone" and the way his body looked was priceless!  

kisaruuzamaki_lv

loIitoads

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:18 am
My favourite movie scene ever might be the suicide scene in The Royal Tenebaums: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pyBB7y8fDU

Less gruesomely, I adore the dancing scene in Clerks 2.  
Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff