Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Books that would make good movies. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HylianLegacy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:10 pm
REDWALL! but they shouldnt kid it down so much... I hate it when they do that to movies! oh and with the books to movies suck thing, The Lord of the Rings was a good book and movie! If they REALLY want to hit box office hard heres one... THE HOBBIT (and not the old animated one)! I actually liked The Hobbit more than Lord of the Rings. Also, they should most deffinantly re-do Eragon! They left WAY too many things out (plus it just sucked). With everything they left out its impossible to make an Eldest. And dont say its impossible to remake it because theyre doing it to The Hulk!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:27 am
shdwd1
REDWALL! but they shouldnt kid it down so much... I hate it when they do that to movies! oh and with the books to movies suck thing, The Lord of the Rings was a good book and movie! If they REALLY want to hit box office hard heres one... THE HOBBIT (and not the old animated one)! I actually liked The Hobbit more than Lord of the Rings. Also, they should most deffinantly re-do Eragon! They left WAY too many things out (plus it just sucked). With everything they left out its impossible to make an Eldest. And dont say its impossible to remake it because theyre doing it to The Hulk!

eek
OMG.
Redwall.

I havn't read one of those books in awhiiillle.
They should do Salamandastron lol
I loved that one. =)  

trytocallithome

HylianLegacy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:07 pm
Haha my fav. was Martin the Warrior lol poor rose...sniff sniff...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Poison - Chris Wooding
Tantalize - Cynthia Smith
Tithe - Holly Black

These were books that played through my head like movies.
Ere go....

Lady Argos

Bleak Life

12,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:02 pm
desperation by stephen king!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:05 am
Twilight is being made into a movie, I is happy biggrin  

MonsterGirlDrazen

PinkAngelNaraki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:07 pm
The Drizzt adventures and the SellSword Saga by R.A.Salvator.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:17 pm
Garden of Beasts by Jeffrey Deaver
I am almost finished with it and I get so caught up into the conspiracy and so mnay different idiologies of the 30's.  

Thats Him Officer

5,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rishon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:55 pm
i know their making a Enders Game movie, i just hope they don't screw it up. they screw up a lot of books.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:53 pm
I'm hoping for more Discworld movies. They still haven't had one with Rincewind in it.
Any of the earlier Xanth novels (several years ago there was talk of a movie of the first book.)
Phule's Company would make a great movie, too.  

TAD_bit_weird

Lavish Dreamer

26,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Cool Cat 500

fangirl101

Brave Pumpkin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:56 pm
I would like to see the Septimus Heap books made into a movie  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:22 pm
ninja For the benefit of Mr. Kite...

I would love to see Bram Stoker's The Mystery of the Sea made into a movie. It could either be in the original time or an updated one (since it's not necessarily a period piece). And no, that's not just because I am too lazy to finish it. ninja It's a great book, but I am just so busy! crying

Also, I want the His Dark Materials trilogy by Phillip Pullman completed! I know that Golden Compass didn't go over too well...but I have to have the completed movie trilogy now that they teased me with the first one! Especially since I actually really liked the first movie.

(Also, comics are legit literature. For example, I would love to see a movie based off of Maus, which is a true tale of a Auschwitz survivor as told by his son, the writer and artist. It's a must read if you've never picked it up before.)

...there will be a show tonight. domokun

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:26 pm
shdwd1
ninja Got a brand new shipment of electrical equipment...

The Hobbit is confirmed with Guillermo del Toro (Pans Labyrinth, Hellboy) directing. Peter Jackson is Exec. Producer and also back as collaborative writer with the other two people...and del Toro is also co-writing. Ian McKellen actually just signed on to reprise Gandalf a week-or-so ago. If you couldn't tell, I am terrible excited for this movie.<3<3

...it's addressed to the bottom of the sea. domokun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:59 pm
mmFubi-so
desperation by stephen king!

That is made into a movie. Found it recently and watched it. Not to bad compared to the book.  

TAD_bit_weird

Lavish Dreamer

26,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Cool Cat 500
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers