Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
GF + Prom = Not me??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-YourFondestMemory-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:17 pm
Um, does anyone think it's weird that my girlfriend is going to the prom with her cousin, age 17? I mean, his girlfriend is also 17, but she's going with a friend of hers, so... he asked my gf, age 15, to go with him. I am personally wayyyy against it, not because of him, but because of guys there who may or may not want my gf. We've been going out for about 9 months now, so I trust her.... I just don't know what to think.

@____@

HELP!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:14 am
Let her have fun, and trust her. I mean girls like to go to a dance to talk, drink and dance. If you try to tell her what to do instead of sporting her decisions you should try to date a doll. I mean dolls don't need to make any decisions in life.
Belive me dating a real women who knows what she wants is better then just dating a boring doll.  

shani26

-YourFondestMemory-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:11 pm
Gah, yeah...I kinda realized that I was being controlling and... well... sorta odd... so, thanks anyway, and I am going to do exactly what you said. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:38 pm
ya i have to agree with her, dont be controlling it could end up really bad. and if there were more girls that acctually new what they wanted would be nice but not many. well not that ive met anyway. mrgreen  

Super Green Jelly Bean

Anabethe

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:50 pm
yup i also agree. actually i don't find it bad at all. overall its her cousin, so you know that she's not cheating on you or anything. let her have fun and don't be worried. her cousin will protect her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:37 am
JJ is super duper
ya i have to agree with her, dont be controlling it could end up really bad. and if there were more girls that acctually new what they wanted would be nice but not many. well not that ive met anyway. mrgreen

Hey i know what i want!  

shani26

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces