Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
One Missed Call

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:08 pm
This actually was not that bad comparing it the Japanese version. Some good creepy stuff through out the movie. Any one seen the Japanese and the American version?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:32 pm
I've seen the Japanese one, and I thought it was pretty awesome. I don't really care to see the American one, though, because it'll probably just make me mad.

Side note: I have that song as a ringtone on my phone.

Strange Kiddo

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:33 pm
I thought that they were both kinda weird. I don't remember too much about the Japanese one because I saw it a while ago, but I thought that the American one was pretty terrible.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:35 pm
Ive only seen the japanese version and I was actually pretty disappointed in it. I thought the begining was ok and thought it was believable for a tv program to exploit a girls predicted dear to come.... but the molded body and the chase to get it was just so hocky I thought.
Since American versions of jhorror movies are usually worst, I skipped out on this one.  

Terrible_Beauty_Sublime

Strange Kiddo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:30 am
Terrible_Beauty_Sublime
Ive only seen the japanese version and I was actually pretty disappointed in it. I thought the begining was ok and thought it was believable for a tv program to exploit a girls predicted dear to come.... but the molded body and the chase to get it was just so hocky I thought.
Since American versions of jhorror movies are usually worst, I skipped out on this one.

Yeah, I thought the ending of the Japanese one was really weird, too.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:55 pm
i haven't seen the jap version but the us version =

WORST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG i just wanted my money and the time i wasted watching it back.  

Yamara D arcangelo

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:45 pm
Yamara X3

WORST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG i just wanted my money and the time i wasted watching it back.

Now now, it wasn't that bad. Granted it's a remake, they did an OK job. At least it wasn't as bad as Wrong Turn 2.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:24 am
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
Yamara X3

Now now, it wasn't that bad. Granted it's a remake, they did an OK job. At least it wasn't as bad as Wrong Turn 2.

No, it was bad. Wrong Turn was even worse, let's just say both of these movies suck.  

Thats Him Officer

5,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:39 am
crab-noodle
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
Yamara X3

No, it was bad. Wrong Turn was even worse, let's just say both of these movies suck.

Haha I remember watching Wrong turn. It scared me mainly because I dont like looking at Cannibles.
but it was pretty crappy.

I didnt watch One Missed Call because it reminded me to much of The Ring, which was actually a good movie. Plus the Trailer didnt catch my interest, I just remember sitting there rolling my eyes wishing we could move on.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sorry fans, but that movie was funny...i mean the American version...i was laughing when i saw it, i didnt get scared at all, it had its creepy moments tho...very few of them but hey, somethings better than nothing...i got the ringtone i my phone, its awesome... xd

♠ ◊ ♣ ♥

Octaru250
Crew

ReturnToOz

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:39 am
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
Yamara X3

gonk
Wrong Turn 2 is an amazing movie.
Much better than the 1st.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:57 am
1ly
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
Yamara X3

gonk

What in the world? they made a second one?! gonk  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ReturnToOz

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:50 pm
sankapoo
1ly
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
Yamara X3

gonk

What in the world? they made a second one?! gonk

Yes.
The wrong Turns are two of my favourite horror movies. I'm quite suprised so many people don't like them. o_o

The second one is based more on the, um, inbred children.. gonk
It's pretty ********, but good non-the-less.

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games