Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Real life OHSHC Characters? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oro?
  owo
View Results

Bananzers

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:29 pm
Sashakrispies

Do you have any friends, family, or self that reminds you of a character in Ouran High School Host Club?

Tell us about him/her/it/they/you.

What do they do that's just like the character?

Give an example or situation that just made you lulz on the inside because all you could think of was OHSHC.

XD My brother looks like Mori OoO  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:52 pm
I have a close friend who reminds me of Renge, named Kasandra.
<_<"
Not only does she look like Renge..but whenever she goes nuts over a fictional character...she just gets insane.
If she sees a guy that reminds her of the one anime guy shes currently obsessing over....oh god its just scary. xD  

Miss Ahimay

Hilarious Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:56 pm
i look like haruhi and i act like hikaru.... wow i guess im wat their kid would be.... i love getting into trouble and get kinda over protective of my friends... and im a really bad mix of kyoya and hunny on the morning....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:05 pm
I have a friend that is allot like hunny when she gets woken up. I thought she would have ripped my arm off if I had continued trying to wake her up one time. Then I am allot like Kyouya in the morning, no matter what you do I wont wake up till I am ready, I have actually answered my phone while I was asleep (that freaked my friend out) and my sleep talking has almost cost me rock concert tickets.  

kiraX101

Naru_San__Hinata

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:27 pm
my friend reinds me of honey she has blonde hair like him and eats cake and sweets

she even got a cavity once too smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:12 pm
Wow, it's like this topic was made for me. My whole family and a lot of my friends are like Ouran. (Maybe that's why I like it so much?)

I am like, the female version of Kyouya. XD I have the glasses (they don't fit right, so I have to push them up my nose. A lot.) and the black hair. My birthday is only six days away from his, too. Oh, and if I have to wake up before 10 on the weekends I WILL eat you. (Yeah, my parents have pretty much given up on me. Whenever we have to catch a plane, my dad has to pick me up and put me on the car. Hahahaha.) My friends say that it's scary how similar we are. X3

And my little sister is like Hunny! She's obsessed with sweets, and carries around a little white lamb plushie EVERYWHERE. It's named "lamby". Oh, and she recently got a cavity and cried because it meant she couldn't eat any ice cream.

My dad is like Mori- tall, dark, silent.

My mom's like Haruhi- the perfect student, down-to-earth, contact-wearing, and enjoys japanese food a little bit too much.

My friend has these twin brothers who are exactly like the Hitachiins. They always like to mess around with me, since I can't tell them apart (I'm ashamed T-T) But, once I got to know them, they were sooo nice.

And then, people also say that I'm like Renge, for getting obsessed with things too easily. And when I get excited, I squeal girlishly, which is very unlike me usually.

....one of my friends had decided that I act like the daughter of Kyouya and Renge. o.O

But, I hate this part- I don't have a Tamaki-like friend. T-T Gosh, I wish I did. If I did, he would be my best friend, though. XD  

keliantria

Mischievous Jinx

Fashionable Mage

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:55 am
For me, I act like Hunny. I'm short, loves sweets, and if you wake me up while I'm sleeping I will kill you. Trust me, I scared my friend more than once with the sleeping issue. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:29 pm
User ImageSadly.....I remind myself of Renge *personality wise* crying  

LazyButler

kyokura-the cherry cat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:08 pm
All my friends say im JUST like Honey! ;O im blonde, likes sweets, CAKES, they say im kawaii and cutesy...im short Dx and im totally obsessed with him 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:02 pm
I tend to think of myself as a real life Haruhi. I don't really care about how I look or anything, I care much less about guys, and all I want is just a quiet place to sit around and study. Unfortunately, I don't look like a guy, and I really wish I did.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:56 am
I'm like Kyouya-Sempai in every way in real life, espescialy the waking up part. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:16 am
When it comes down to my mom, dad & bro, I'm like Kyouya

When it comes down to my friends I'm like the twins

When it comes down to books I'm like Haruhi

When it comes down to kids I'm like Tamaki

When it comes down to cartoons and cakes I'm like Hunny

When it comes down to the rest of the world I'm like Mori

biggrin smile biggrin smile biggrin smile biggrin smile biggrin smile biggrin smile biggrin smile biggrin smile biggrin

Toph Windsor

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items