Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
Demons Tread here (all are welcome to RP!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:38 pm
“Are we gonna kill ya? Nah, we’re just gonna tear ya apart. We ‘aint interested in visitors, ya hear. Especially smart-a**, weak, ugly bastards like yourself.” Nexus’ eyes shone as she cracked her knuckles once more, gaze focused upon Dalvric. There was nothing like a good fight and she was pleased with the idea of pounding something to pieces. The demon flicked her tail, taking a menacing step forward. If only Maelstrom and Tempest were here, then she could give them this little runt and actually teach them something useful.

“Come on then. There’s no time like right now. You summon your rotting dead and knock you into oblivion. Ready to play?” She winked at her two family members; treating the whole thing a bit like a game. She considered the win a certain one.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:04 pm
User Image

"Enough." The vice was firm, but soft. Another demon stepped out of the darkness elegantly, her pale eyes moving over one, then another or the demons present. Her expression and tone told her family members nothing of her intentions. She moved slowly, gracefully, towards the intruder, a deft hand stroking the face of her only son as she passed him. She paused to look at Rad'ira thoughtfully, then caressed Nexus' hair gently. She moved with all the confidence and fluidity of the Matron of the house - there could be no mistake.

She stopped in from of Dalvric, examining him closely. Her family may be averted to "befriending" creatures outside their kind, but Adonnenniel had long ago discovered the benefit of friends in other species. Some had the useful benefit of protection, such as the blessing of the Angelique Askala which protected their land, and some had the gift of amusement and friendship, such as what she had in Aphelion. Of course, such things were earned, not simply given.

"I have seen your most... interesting... powers," she purred, her voice sultry and seductive. "What are you seeking in return for your services?

((Will post next as Ashor and Rad'ira - wasn't sure I'd have time before leaving so I wanted to get this posted!)  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:15 am
The voice was all to familiar to Rad'ira and it broke her from her concentration on the male. She looked Adonnenniel over thoughtfully, taken as always with the quiet grace the elder female always moved with. She was a powerful demon and her appearance here held more than a little significance. Rad'ira found herself unconsciously holding her breath as she was scrutinized by her grandmother and letting it out slowly as the elder passed. She folded her arms across her chest and listened to what she had to say with a sneer.

Ashor was somewhat less surprised when his mother showed up. She always had a knack for knowing everything that was going on. He silently promised himself to find out why exactly that is someday. He frowned as she passed hm, stroking his face like he were still a child. He, too, crossed his arms but looked away instead. He wasn't interested in hearing what the male had to say. He's been looking forward to tearing him apart, and now the game was over. Unless he insulted Adonnenniel. Then, well, that would certainly be the end of the intruder. Ashor smiled.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:33 am
"Tear me apart, kill me, not much of a difference. I consider both grounds as reason to kill you first." He started to move slowly leaning off of his staff spells flickering through his mind, ideas of how best to put Nexus six feet under when a new voice joined the chorus of taunting demons, but this one came not with taunts, and the way she seemed to bring silence to the others clearly meant something. So this must be the mother of them all. Standing straight he raised the scythe in one hand as it burst into purple flames, fading from his grasp. A sign of good will to not wield a weapon in front of her, or a sign of a fool about to die quicker.

"Power. You demons know magic that I do not, and I know things you do not, would it not be beneficial for us both to share such skills? Clearly your family has others outside your own who aid them." He turned to poke at the bush beside him. "It feels real, yet, part of me knows it's not and for some reason I can tell no demon made this illusion else it would not be so real even for me." It did bother him, this illusion he couldn't break. He had seen others before and easily broken through them each with varying amounts of resistance, but this one it seemed was wrapped in powers that made even him look like a simple mortal suckered into a trap.

"I seek allies so that one day I will have names to call on, and I in turn will return calls of my own. Allies can be a wonderful thing when the legions of the holy and good decide to truly stamp out those of a darker kind."

Miliardo Kason

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:24 pm
As soon as Adonnenniel’s uttered that single, firm word; Nexus went instantly still. She looked away from Dalvric, scratching under her chin almost in a show of embarrassment. She shuffled her feet like a child, grinning at her grandmother lovingly as she was given just that simply gesture of a touch. Now that the head of the house was here to take care of things; Nexus no longer looked quite so ready to pound Dalvric into the ground. If Adonnenniel wanted to talk to him, then he was worth that chance at least.

The jingling of bells announced the next arrival. If there was something interesting in the air; Aphelion would be sure to smell it out. The fool drifted through with a very wide grin. He stopped to flick an imaginary piece of dirt off Ashor’s shoulders. “He doesn’t look like much to me. Sure his powers are flashy but I think he should be given a test. Ya know, something fun.” He looked to Dalvric with a smirk. “The demons need to know if your skills are worth knowing.”  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:57 pm
A slow smile crept across Adonnenniel's face as she heard the familiar jingling. Aphelion seemed never far behind when the demoness went out to investigate something. Not that she blamed the fool. She only bothered with things of the highest intrigue. She stood calmly, her face as always a mask of indifference as she looked at the newcomer. Her descendants were young, foolish most of the time and often could not see the merit in allying with other races from time to time. Adonnenniel was proud of her pure line of demons, but the family was growing at such a rate that she felt it less pressing to keep the bloodline pure. For this reason, she'd let Vexation mate to some freak creature, and she herself had partaken in some... forbidden affairs. The smile crept across her face once more. Ah.. secrets. "I agree with my associate," she said softly, her voice almost a purr. "You will be tested."

Radira grew slightly tense at the fool's arrival. She, like many of the clan, had her suspicions about his relationship to the great Adonnenniel, though none would ever even whisper about such things. However, the way that Viray treated Aphelion suggested to the clever Radira that her aunt had somehow blackmailed the fool. She shrugged it off and looked to her grandmother. What she and the fool did interested the younger demon little. This newcomer, he was interesting and she had every intention to stick around to see if he proves his worth.

Ashor didn't share in his niece's interest in the newcomer. His job was protection, and with his mate pregnant his thoughts and concerns were elsewhere. There were eggs coming soon, and he didn't feel he needed to waste his time any longer. He stepped forward and bowed respectfully to his mother. "I take my leave now. You're more than capable of handling this." He straightened and cast glances at Nexus and Radira that said "I expect you to watch over her" and turned to leave.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:17 pm
"I take you are the head of this royal family, Adonnenniel." He lowered his head crossing an arm to his chest the other waving out in a sweeping gesture to those around him. "I thank you for this, opportunity to prove my worth." Slowly he rose from the bow his eyes catching Radira as he moved a grin rolling across his face. Yes, I will prove to your head that I am worthy. Or was it to her he wanted to prove his worth? Regardless the look was brief as Dalvric finished locking eyes now with Adonnenniel again, he simply offered a brief wave to Ashor, "Worry not, I have no intent to lay a finger or spell against her, less I have the wrath of a demon god seeking my unholy soul."

As if on cue the air started to get colder, powers building inside the unholy creature standing among the illusions and the demon family, his eyes flaring with something strange and unearthly, spirits of the dead, powers from beyond this realm and even the grave.

"I will accept your test..."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:09 pm
Nexus ignored the arrival of the Fool; he wasn’t a creature she bothered with often, just giving him enough respect one was supposed to give a friend of the family head. Her gaze flicked between her family members and then intruders, as she stood in a relaxed position. At the look given by Ashor, Nexus almost scoffed. Of course she would protect Adonnenniel; there was no question about that. But she nodded firmly to him as he left; putting any worries he might have at ease.

Aphelion didn’t bother to contain his glee, a very wide grin spreading across his face. He was fairly certain Dalvric would be able to pass any test they through at him, if the aura of doom and destruction emanating from him was any inclination. However, this test wouldn’t be so much about what he could do; rather what the family could use him for. “Oh good boy! He’s ready to play.”

The fool could feel Radira’s gaze on him and he winked at her. Not a day went past when he didn’t feel the questioning eyes of a family of demons on his back. Not just any Faekat would be able to stand living in the midst of demons, but Aphelion has a spine of steel, hidden by the jovial idiocy of a fool.

He slunk around the gathering, brushing past Adonnenniel. It was true that Viray had something against him that she loved to bring up when they ran into each others. Or rather, she’d hada secret. But Aphy had wrapped his mind around the problem and without her knowing she had been put into checkmate. Certainly, it wasn’t really a secret if the person who the secret had been told the truth. Everything he wanted to finally falling into place.

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:36 pm
Her movements, fluid as always, suggested an indifference to the newcomer that certainly did not prove fact. The demoness excelled at deception, and it showed in her every graceful movement. She almost floated to a fallen log and seated herself regally, facing the gathering. Her eyes were on Dalvric, though she quietly noted the subtle exchange between Aphelion and Radira. Adonnenniel had little to fear from her family members finding out her secret and in fact she expected that all of them knew or suspected. It was of little consequence. Her mate would stay with her, and if he chose to leave, she would find another. She brought her focus back to the events in front of her. "I wish to know the extent of your power." She gestured slightly towards a path off to the side. "Navigate it and bring me a rose from my garden." Her voice was casual, but she knew the task to in fact be impossible. The garden was near the nursery, the most magically protected area of her home. She cared little for the completion of the task, however. She merely wanted to see his attempts.

Radira followed her grandmother to the log, but remained standing beside her. She wasn't sure what to make of this situation, but the presence of Aphelion was enough to remind her of her grandmothers... eccentricities. She realized now what interest the elder demon was taking in Dalvric. This was so much like the stories she had heard of Adonnenniel's first meeting with Aphelion. The younger demon's face softened slightly. It would almost be romantic, if Aphelion was Adonnenniel's mate. "I'll follow him," she said suddenly, surprising herself. "I'll make sure he doesn't venture anywhere he shouldn't."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:19 pm
It was strange how she moved, a glide? A step? Floating? None of these felt quite right to describe the creature of power and royalty before him so for once he kept quiet watching only her knowing the kin would not attack unless she gave the word her interest was the only thing keeping him alive, for now at least. Turning towards the side pointed out to him he nodded. "A single rose."

Turning he started towards the path pausing turning to look at Radira, "Keep back, I'd hate to make a mistake and hit you." With that he started down the path his eyes ringed in a purple glow as the aurora of flames kicked up around him, the first of the defenses started to react, vines lashing out to grab him. Without a word the scythe burst into existence in his hands cleaving them in two as they reached towards him a simple trap after all.

Well till the ground opened up before him another series of plants coming up, quickly Dalvric shifted his grip cutting the other way only to have the new plant shift back. Some kind of mutant fly trap far more cunning then the vines before. "Oh crafty..." Stepping back himself he twisted and turned cutting and butting at the plant as it tried in turn to devour and crush him in turn. A deadly twisted dance.

Soon enough the plant fell aside and Dalvric moved on determined to compete his goal, even as he went purple flames arched from the ground, skeletons rose of all manners some miss and matched shambling forward at a flick of his hands. Without regard they ran forward trap after trap springing to strike them down as their puppet master marched after enjoying the brief dull in his own efforts. The time would end quickly though, as the vines became tipped with thorns and oozing acids that crushed through and burned the skeletons down as they walked.

So Dalvric fought, his scythe a flash of motions cutting and weaving, sometimes in one hand as the other burned with an unholy flame that sent the vines curling back trailing smoke. It wouldn't be enough, an impossible task. "Figures..." He turned back glancing at Radira, a brief glance a single warning stand back. Scythe high spinning over his head he struck the earth, and a ring of death built around him, plants and shrubs alike decayed turning gray, black, and twisted.

"I can go no farther." So he stood scythe planted hard into the earth. The ring stood, vines building around it waiting, knowing they would be able to strike the moment his spell was removed. "Nasty spells..."

Miliardo Kason

Snarky Rogue

Snarky Rogue

16,465 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:32 pm
Demon family updates from my end. <3

Amnesia had a fling with Aleksandir {Pandie Andie} and produced:

Broken; 2nd Generation Demon {Debrutsid}
    Adramaleck; 2nd Generation Demon {Pandie Andie}; mated to Desdemona {EviLXmasBaby}; no offspring
    Eisheth Zenunim; 2nd Generation Demon {Pandie Andie}; mated to Thanatos {Rhyleigh}; no offspring

Aleksandir mated to Dayna {Mimi Sharpies}; no offspring produced.

Amnesia mated to Deviant Hate {Debrutsid} and produced:

Aurelia; 2nd Generation Demon {Pandie Andie}
    Neelfazag; 2nd Generation Demon {Debrutsid}

Maura Dionna flung with Puck {Sylent Nyte} and produced:

Mordecai; 5th Generation Demon {Pandie Andie}
    Devlyn; 5th Generation Demon {Sylent Nyte}

Maura Dionna mated to Dyrak and produced:

Dianna Lee; 5th Generation Demon {Fatal Irony}
    Allinah; 5th Generation Demon {Pandie Andie}

Mordecai flung with Spungen {Jon Takahashi} and produced:

Unnamed Baby; 6th Generation something {Pandie Andie}
    Unnamed Baby; 6th Generation something {Jon Takahashi}