Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Practice RP 001 (GL and Psy) (Complete/Inactive)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:23 pm
Eztli the fire angel wasn't sure where the hell he was at the moment. All he knew was that his ability to portal was dampened for some strange reason, and that he was inside some sort of large structure that was black with ash as if it had been on fire.

Each step crunched as he moved through ruined debris, almost seeming to echo in the halls. He could have sworn he heard sobbing somewhere. For the moment, he kept his wings hidden, appearing as a regular reaper with glowing orange eyes.

"Hello? Anyone here?"

Something about the place gave him the creeps, and he wished he had a weapon, a rifle, a pistol, or at least a blade.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:51 pm
....it was almost childish this sob.

"Hello? Anyone here?"

It was a disembodied echo across the darkness. Almost a dream

The lovely demon frozen. Her hair was a bubble gum pink today though as she heard the voice, it slowly faded to chestnut brown. Adira's ageless body stood pale against the pitch black of the room around her. The midnight framed it, accentuating each of her curves from the gentle slope of her long neck, to the curves on her hourglass figure. Her devil-like black tail twitched.

Adira wore an amulet on her neck, which was shown off by her strapless dark green tank top that ended just after her ample chest. A short black skirt swayed on her hips, and she wore slightly heeled, knee-high black boots. Two holsters attached to each of her thighs housed two ancient daggers, markings all over their blades. She drew one from the sheath and held it with precision.

"Who is there?" Her voice, though commanding, held a soft sing-song quality to it.

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:36 pm
So he wasn't alone, but there was a threat in that soft female voice. He moved more carefully and made a gesture with his hand, causing a ball of flame to appear in his palm. He decided how to respond exactly, and decided to go with a sort of truth.

"An angel of sorts.. I'm not here to fight."

That strange sobbing again.

"Is that you crying?"

He moved out into a hallway, unaware that he was in plain sight of Adira who was at the other end, until he turned his head. Fairly quickly, his mind noticed her beauty, but then the dagger she held. His hand still played host to a sphere of fiery essence. In contrast to Adira's rather stylish clothing, the reaper-angel wore a simple white t-shirt, with a pair of blue jeans and sneakers, very much plain basic casual wear. He was fairly tall though, well over six foot in height, almost nearing seven and his eyes seemed to glow brightly in the dark hallway, as much as the fire in his hands did, if not more so.

"...Hello..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:08 pm
"Hi." Adira spun the ancient dagger softly, mouthing Latin. The runes on the blade lit up in a bright green color. "And you are...?" She shook her hair back, cautious.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:16 pm
"Eztli. The name's Eztli..."

If the reaper angel was mouthing any language, it was hard to tell with his lack of mouth. Like others of his kinds though, his eyes were more expressive than most humanoids' were. Right now, he was apparently confused or curious.

"So how did you end up here? Do you know an exit? This place is like a maze..."

There was that same sobbing noise again, and he turned his head towards the direction of it... this time it was followed by cackling laughter, and a deep inhuman groan. There was something not right with the place they were in.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:03 pm
"I'm Adira." The runes cooled, "I...I just woke up here. It was strange. It feels almost like...like we're trapped in a dream but we are not illusions... If that makes any sense." The sobbing again... "It tears at my heart." She replied, breaking the silence after a few moments. She shuddered.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:46 pm
"Nice to meet you, Adira."

He wasn't just saying that, it was nice to meet her. The place was giving him the creeps, and finding another person in a similar situation was a bit relieving. It meant he wouldn't have to figure this out alone, and it would be easier to keep his sanity.

"I know what you mean... I was just drifting off, I blinked, and suddenly I'm here. Certainly woke me up. That dream analogy was exactly something I was trying to come up with, but couldn't quite get the words out..."

Sobbing.

"Something about that sobbing doesn't sound right... it's coming from this direction. Shall we try to find it's source? Maybe there's a third person here who needs help."

They traversed through what seemed to be a somewhat dimmer part of the eerie building, Eztli deciding to let his fiery wings appear and unfold to provide a comforting light. A loud sob caught their attention from one of the rooms, and they went in.

A thin, almost skeletal pale naked man sobbed, half way in a hole in floor, his hair scarce on his head and his eyes bright and moist with tears. His fingers seemed to grip tightly at the filthy floor, as if he were slipping in or being pulled into the hole. When he heard Eztli and Adira's footsteps, he turned his head towards them.

"No", he said "leave! Please, leave!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:43 pm
"You as well, Eztli." She responded as they began walking again... She didn't trust the angel but it was better to have someone here than not.

They reached the room with the crying man. Adira took a step toward him. "Are you oka--"

"GET AWAY FROM ME, DEMON!" He cried out.

Adira stepped back again, insulted slightly. her eyes took in the room.

"I shall not...." with various phrases and "nots" filled up a chalk board on the side wall, a curvy line of chalk ended the last phrase prematurely as it dropped off the board. THe piece of chalk lie on the floor, a few drops of dried blood next to it.

Adira tried to go to him again.

"don't you see..." The man hissed, "They'll get you..."

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:11 pm
"They'll get all of you! Every... every last one..." The man began to sob again, slipping a bit further into the hole.

Eztli also drew near, whether to help the man out of the hole, or to help in case he suddenly turned violent, even he wasn't entirely sure.

When they closed in a certain distance, there was a loud organic clicking, gurgling noise as a number of black, whip-like tendrils zipped out of the hole.

"You've angered them! You've made them angry!", he screamed as the tendrils wrapped around his arms, pulling him into the hole. "God help you! GOD HELP YOU!"

"s**t!", exclaimed Eztli as the scene took a horrific turn.

He was almost up to his neck deep into the hole when there was a loud, disgusting crunch, a scarlet mist shooting up, splattering against the writing on the chalkboard. The man howled while Eztli recoiled for a second in horror before trying to help the man. Extra tendrils grew out, with dark blades attached, forcing the reaper-angel back as he tried to set fire to them. The man was shoved down the rest of the way, screaming until there was a second loud, and disturbing crunch, the tendrils flying back into the hole. Blood boiled up to the brim of the hole, until teeth grew out it's sides and sealed themselves around it like a door, and the floor stretched over it like moving skin. Eztli could only stare at the now hole-less area.

"...Jesus Chri-.... I mean, geeze. What the hell was that?!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:24 pm
Adira shivered.

"awwwww" Came a new voice, slightly high pitched. It came from the door way, "You don't like my pet?" The beauty pouted. Her dark hair, flowing as snake coils. Her eyes danced. Her cleavage sparkled with some type of shimmer. Her heavily lided eyes were turned up. "I think he's adorable."

"And you are?" Asked Adira, rudely. Taking in Eztli's wings with her eyes and forming black ones of her own. Her power of illusion.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:30 pm
Eztli's forearms became engulfed in blazing flame as he took a ready stance. He'd learned the hard way not to trust appearances in his life time, so he wasn't going to become fooled by her beauty.

"I was about to ask the same thing. Who or what are you?"  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games