Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Iron Man Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strange Kiddo

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:45 pm
The casting was perfect.

There were lot's of little "WHAT? NO... HOW?" moments for me, especially towards the beginning, but I just let it slide since it's a comic book movie. haha. But one thing I really wanted to point out is the fact that in his first suit he made, the eyes were just holes and he was being shot from just about every direction with crazy machine gun-wielding Middle Eastern-ers. How did not one of them shoot him in the eye? WTF? haha.

But that aside, I thought the movie was freaking awesome.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:19 am
I agree with Strange-1 Cosplays. How could he not get shot in the eye? But, other then that, it was AWESOME! I loved it. The best movie I have seen in a LOOOONG time. I love the suit, it's so cool!

Powered By Ryu 666

Skilled Lover

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:01 pm
me and my b/f went to go see it tonight. i loved it. robert was super sexy and i didn't get to stay after the credits. i can't even find the scene on youtube.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:52 am
i finally got to see it and it was the best out the marvel moive, well thats just what i think. Anyway I love the part after the fight, in his newly painted suit, where hes trying to get it off and Pepper walks in and hes like " Well you've cought me doing worse." That was funny! ^^  

Wingedspirityayoi

Ariedale

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:07 am
Oh i just saw it. It was awesome. They picked the right guy for the job. His blank look and everything. LOL. Oh and i really hope yall stayed and watched what happened after the credits. Im not going to tell you what happened but you should always stay after every movie to see what happens. cuz 9 out of 10 times there is something there. xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:02 am
Amazing movie. Made me want to fly! smile  

CayenPorter

Ville Malfoy rolled 20 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 1, 1, 4, 4, 2, 5, 3, 2, 2, 6, 1, 2, 4, 2, 2, 3, 3, 2 Total: 56 (20-120)

Ville Malfoy

Aged Vampire

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:40 am
~
I THINK THAT IRON MAN LOOKS CRAP ON THE ADDS BUT IT IS GOOD REALLY
~

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:29 pm
It's a really great movie. Favreau and Downey did a phenomenal job - I can't wait for the sequel.

How good for Marvel too, since this is their first movie produced by their own studio. I wish them luck with the Incredible Hulk.  

Quixotic Faye

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:08 pm
I loved this movie a lot more than I thought I would. When Stark said about the "fun-vee and hum drum-vee" I couldn't stop laughing.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:15 pm
I was a fan of the comics so I had to see the movie, I liked it of corse I thought they could do a little more but with the limits they had they did well, I think they picked the characters well. The effects were awsome too.  

magicdarkvamp

Octaru250
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...Was the best movie of the year, along with Juno...The cast was certainly perfect and the action scenes were great, good CGI, really funny...GO WATCH IT PEOPLE!!

♠ ◊ ♣ ♥

T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces