Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Ouran High School Host Club (After school hours) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite origional?
  Haruhi Fujioka
  Tamaki Suoh
  Kyoya Ootori
  Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin
  Mitsukuni Haninozuka (Hunny) and Takashi Morinozuka
  Umehito Nekozawa
  Renge Houshakuji
  Ritsu Kasanoda
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:14 am
Kyne notices something and stares at it for two seconds before moving on. "Thats a shame now isn't it. Can you handle it Stalker?" He asks as he starts checking the chairs.

"Yes he did...He said that you were a maniac." Nayana adds before getting a safer distance away. "Did he just say stalker? Did he notice us? Or... The camera's?" She asks, rubbing her sore face.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:38 pm
"No I mean... before that..." Rima seemed dazed before she looked at Nayana. "He ment Senri. I set up a cool gizmo when I was in the room. Watch... Kyne is about to get zapped." When Kyne touched another chair electricity went through his body.

"Dude... you're glowing..." Senri took Kyne's hand off the chair. "You ok... the only person I know that can do this is Rima... she is good... weirdly good... oh I got a plan." He grabbed his cell and dialed her number, listening to her ring back.

"Oh crap..." Rima grabbed her phone and answered. "Umm... hello..."  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:29 pm
Kyne looks a little cross as he looks for the device. He stops and looks at senri as he starts phoning someone. "Who are you phoning? Oh..."

Nayana stares before putting on her voice alteration device again. "Is that him?" She mouths as she sits nearby. "Want to make him jealous?" she asks quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:38 pm
Senri looked at Kyne, putting the phone on mute so that she couldn't hear him. "Rima... usually when she is guilty you can tell..." He unmuted it, looking at Kyne. "What are you up to, Rima?"

"Umm nothing much." Rima looked at Nana and nodded, a smile on her face to say yes to her plan.  

Maha clone

flamered1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:23 am
Ren walked up to Kyne and Senri, "Sorry im late guys" he said before turning to look at the large group of girls behind him, he smiled at them and about three girls practically melted, he turned to look at Kyne again "So...whats going on" he said with a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:57 am
Kyne looks from Senri to Ren. "Don't let them sit down. Might get to hot in here." He says as he examines the girls and pulls his hair out of his face. "We have a new recruit, and we have some villans." He says as he turns to the chair which had zapped him earlier. "Anyone know electronics?" Kyne asks as he lies down to find the problem.

"Oi Rima, come back here! Its chilly." She says with her masculine voice. "Who are you talkin' to? Tell 'em we're busy." She says obnoxiously.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:13 pm
Senri growled a little but then composed himself. "Who is that, Rima? Someone that helped rig this place with traps?" He was a little jealous of who ever was over there at her house, walking out of the room so no one could hear him.

"Oh what do you care, Senri? I thought you hated me? Go ahead and keep blaming me.... I'm busy... go flirt with some girls or something..." Rima said in a calm voice, smiling at Nana.

"Rima!" Senri hissed. "I'm not like that! You know that!" He was upset that she thought that way about him and was kind of hurt too.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:20 pm
Ren smiles and then turns to the girls "Sho...Sho" he said in a light voice waving his hands in a shoing motion, he then turns back to Kyne and Senri, "sorry but im not good with electronics" he said with a little sad look on his face, he turned around and all the girls were gone to his surprise...it was like they were his puppets...or personal pets.  

flamered1

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:25 pm
Nayana puts her hands in downwards movements. "Who is Senri? Is it one of those club people? Psh, wusses." She takes the voice out and giggles, opening and closing the door. "Oh! Oops, who is that? Its not. Oh man! Want me to..." She mouths the words 'talk to him' to her.

Kyne sighs and starts working at it, sweating a little causing a marvelous effect. "We were just going to bring the girls back, Ichigo was looking for some. Ren, could you grab a couple more, and tell them not to sit? Be quick though."
((Sorry, goin' away for two weeks. See ya!))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:56 pm
Rima looked at Nana and then shooed her out of the room. "I will bring you back into the room in a bit Nana... sorry..." She closed the door and then sat in the chair, watching Kyne. "Alright Senri... so you're not like that... then why do you like being around them so much... you basically bask in their awe..."

"Seriously, Rima... I don't like them I just do just because... I really don't like it but I just get it anyway..." Senri sat outside the room, sighing. "Alright believe me... I... nevermind..." He sighed and then looked at the door.

Rima bit her lip. "Fine... your not like that... have fun with whatever you're doing..."  

Maha clone

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:19 am
Arisa opend the door to the third music room, hopeing it was the right one. "This is it, right? This is the room?" She asked herself, feeling a devilish grin forming on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:39 pm
"Ah, Arisa! Welcome, but please do not sit down, we are going to have a picnic on the lawn." Kyne says walking up to her swiftly. "I hope you don't mind?" He asks her, grabbing her hand and brings it towards his face and looks up from under his hair.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:37 pm
The wheels in Arisa's head were already turning as she thought of a prank. She brought a hand upto Kyne's cheek. "No, I don't mind. As long as your there." Arisa said, in her best flirty tone.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff