Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
emo rangers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should i make a power rangers rp
  yes
  no
View Results

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:53 pm
Emos are the most depressing people to meet in any place. But a certain group of emos are destined to fight for good, thats' right good. Five tennagers are called by Captain Emo Head to become Migthy Moshin Emo Rangers. Each with their unique powers, the emo rangers have to stop the evil witch from destroying earth. That would really suck.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:03 pm
OOOOKKK i know i know this may seem corny but i thought it would be fun. Now any body could be any color, nobody is considered leader yet, so red may not b the leader. Anyone can make their own version of the emo ranger of their choice real or not, but i will give u pictures and video of what they look like. Try to use tektek 4 real appearance and ranger form if possible. follow the rules. For battling goes, use 3 10 dice for major villians and no mega hit please. Thats it have fun. Lets be emo cry talk2hand neutral mad  

oreck01

The Dungeon Master 185

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:43 am
Yes...But only if emo rangers count too  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:06 am
i know who the emo rangers are, you can be them  

oreck01

The Dungeon Master 185

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:43 pm
forget power...

Just do a straight mighty moshin emo rangers RP

THAT would rock >D  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:42 pm
User Image
here's a cartoon version of them and here's a video about them
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjmOK4TTvwg
Ross- The Introspective White Emo Ranger. Ross loves tight jeans and his hair. He is constantly having deep inner thoughts about his own mind and the world around him. He also likes writing on himself with a permanent marker.

Luke- The Chaos Mohawk Red Emo Ranger. Luke hates the government, capitalism and even his own mother. Luke has amazing leg strength and uses it when fighting.(icall this)

Stef- The Bleeding Heart Pink Emo Ranger. Stef was dumped in front of her whole school. She was left heart broken and so uses her powers to break the hearts of the bad guys. She loves taking pictures of herself for her MySpace.

John- The Chronic Stoner Green Emo Ranger. John loves to chill himself out...a lot. His special powers include blowing smoke at enemies and using his massive bong robot! Pictures and captions on the website hints at John becoming The StraightxEdge Blue Emo Ranger. The Chronic Stoner will also return but will be evil.

Vicken- The Weeping Tears Yellow Ranger. Vicken loves to write deep meaningful poetry. She also cries her enemies away with a depressing weeping tear attack!

Fai- The FashionxCore Purple Emo Ranger. Fai is the trendiest kid on the scene. She comes along to save the day when the rangers are in trouble, and destroys enemies by giving them a makeover!  

oreck01

The Dungeon Master 185

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:52 pm
you sir ROCK!

I call John!!  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games