Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Teeth

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda Teeth

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So I watched 'Teeth' a little while ago. Dark comedy's are great...this one's hilarious at some points and just weird at others.

Any other opinions?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:45 am
i HATED this film! It was just lame. Bad acting and just urgh!  

Galateax

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:47 am
I got tricked by the trailer for this movie, but as soon as I figured it out I could not stop laughing. I need to see this movie as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:32 pm
I haven't seen it, but I've seen the trailer and I really want to watch it.

Countess Erzebeth Bathory

Misfit_the

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:59 pm
HAHAHAHA I heard about this movie... and if its the same movie... makes me laugh just hearing about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:59 pm
As soon as I read the back of the box, I had to rent it. My boyfriend made a face but we both really enjoyed it. A friend of ours came over during the last 10 minutes and was totally shocked and disgusted (but that just made me laugh more.) Loved the part when she went to the doctor most! LMAO rofl  

TAD_bit_weird

Lavish Dreamer

26,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Cool Cat 500

Rishon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:07 pm
i heard about it from some kid at my school that saw a preview for it, afterwards i wished i never heard of it....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:54 pm
I actually took the time to watch this movie... and I must say... I really enjoyed it. Its nothing amazing or special but you have to admit... its pretty unique. I took it more as a comedy almost and it didn't seem like it was taking itself seriously which is what I like out of movies with a synopsis like Teeth. Reminded me of movies like Slither which didn't take itself seriously and tended to have comedic undertones throughout the entire movie... worth the watch... although there are some pretty gross parts in it... so maybe not.  

Misfit_the

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff