Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
I need help on gettin' the cute girl!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

THE albino muskrat

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:19 pm
I need some help. I really like this girl that is really cute, smart and funny, but not a total popular prissy fashion zombie. I reallly need some help on gettin' her!! I think she is out of my league, but I'm usually a pessimist. Advice PLEASE?!  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:05 pm
mostly, when it comes 2 getting girls, it rly depends on the girl, because one girl's mind when it comes to guys can be completely different than another girl's. Most girls however like a guy that is cute/sweet (this is rly vague, i kno.... but i hope it helps somewhat...)  

QUW00SH

shani26

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:23 am
Why do you think she is out of your league?  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:43 pm
hey 1st just try to become her friend. i mean both of the guys i luv were both meh friends 1st. its easier for girls if the guy is their friend 1st cuz then they fell closer to them and everythin. maybe if u do tat then u will be moe in her leauge. i knw i use to fantasie about guys who were hot and everythin but i didnt knw them. then i fell in luv with one of meh best friends. its so much easier cuz then u knw even if they dont luv u back u can still be friends. hopefully that advice helps u somewhat. so be nice 2 her and become her friend then just go from there.  

Lunar_Sunset

[I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your sig.]<-I was scared to put this up..but now..I'm no longer scared. Jesus Christ is my Savior and I am NOT ASHAMED.

Im happy![img:440e12c8bf]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q40/soybean65/Icons/lyrics-2.jpg[/img:440e12c8bf] [img:440e12c8bf]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q184/frogygirl702/Icons/m_3b41e43ddc027a18279cada18a1e94a1.gif[/img:440e12c8bf]

Anabethe

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:45 pm
first you have to get to know her. and when you get to really know her you could pretty much tell if she likes you or not. and try to find a way to know if she is single or not. it would save you some time. but don't rush things though. and also i don't know what type of girl she is but i hate when a guy tries to call me an idiot and stupid even when playing around. it irritates me but some girls like that. but be careful how you present yourself.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:58 pm
First step: have you ever talked to her? if not, you must start by doing that.  

Zamoles

K1T3

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:57 pm
get to knwo her. don't just go for her looks that will hurt you in the end. when you ask ehr out first she may ask you to be friends. go with it. this means she's gonna see if you're the type of person she's lookign for.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:16 pm
well i have no idea wat a pessimist iz but ok so you like the girl, ask her out. but get 2 know her first bc it dependz on the kind of girl she iz. iz she ur type or are you just goin 4 her lookz. bc if you are you might az well 4get it. now you say that she iz not the popular prissy fashion zombie type. good, they're dumb anywayz and trust me i know a lot of them. but anywayz if she iz the simple, cute ,nice, girl next door and those are the type of girlz you like ask... her...out. but like i said get2 know her first. now if you like the prissy girlz then idk wat 2 say bc there would have 2 be something wrong with you.  

-iiDR3AM3R-

_-DiZzY LiZaRd-_

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:09 pm
Here's what I think...If you like her, talk to her. Bacome friends with and maybe she might feel the same way about you. Because from personal experience, it's a lot easier to like a guy if you get to know them...I don't know if this is true for all girls, but most would totally, possibly go out with you if you just became friends first.

Hope this helps. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:36 pm
Perhaps you should stop focusing on 'getting her' as you so put it... and try 'getting to know her'

What would getting her achieve? If that is your attitude towards her, then she likely won't be interested. Women don't tend to like being 'got' as this makes women feel a bit 'owned', but if you show her that you actually care about her and care about what she has to say, what she thinks avbout, and that you care about the things that matter to her, rather than just what she looks like, then you have a far greater chance of her being interested in you.

What I'm saying, essentially, is that stop thinking of her as 'the girl of your dreams' and view her as the girl of your reality... a real human being with faults, thoughts, dreams and desires of her own. You can share these with her only if you are interested in knowing about them, and about her.

I would take this approach if you want a chance at getting to know, and having a relationship with what sounds like a wonderful girl.

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

XThe PumpkingX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:53 am
Dead-Bunny54
I need some help. I really like this girl that is really cute, smart and funny, but not a total popular prissy fashion zombie. I reallly need some help on gettin' her!! I think she is out of my league, but I'm usually a pessimist. Advice PLEASE?!
God's In His Heaven...

remember there is no such thing as "out of my league" that is just a term we guys use when we're scared of rejection, and figure they wont say yes. Just remember this, if you ask her out and she says no, will it be the end of the world, no, life will move on, and if she says yes then life will still move on XP> good luck to you also remember that looks arnt the most important thing in a "relationship" there must be chemistry, so make sure that if your gonna ask her out that you two have stuff in common, and that you like her personality XD.

@mitsuneko- I dont think he meant "get her" as in own or, I think he meant "get her" as in ask her out, talk with her.
...All's Right With The World" NERV

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:19 am
Lord of the pumpkins

@mitsuneko- I dont think he meant "get her" as in own or, I think he meant "get her" as in ask her out, talk with her.

Thanks for pointing that out... smile I'm aware of what he meant. I still think that if he would like to earn this girl's attention, then he should perhaps review how he refers to her. She is not something to be 'gotten' in any way shape or form. I meant that some women might feel 'owned' if referred to in this way. I'm sorry if I seem pedantic, but I'm a linguist thus I also tend to think that a lot of a person's thoughts and feelings can be ascertained by the language they choose to use in relation to certain topics. You can actually tell a lot more about what someone thinks and feels by listening and analysing the words they use when referring to things.

But I realise also that 'wanting to get with someone, or wanting to get them' is really just a slang way of saying you want to be with them. I just find it slightly disrespectful, is all. Maybe I am just applying my own emotion to something innocuous wink blame my age... wink

I still stand by the bulk of my advice, that he should try to get to know her as a human being rather than a dream girl viewed from afar... smile

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

Jennifer-Starr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:40 am
she might already think the same way about you so get to know what she's llike and then ask her out. she'll value what you think then so she'll be flattered even if she says no she will considor it more  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games