Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Where should I train?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Judgemaster Kaseron

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:22 pm
Currently chars are levels 53-63, Grand Dragons seem kinda slow, where should I go?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:51 am
One of the easiest ways for me was having Quina and Freya on my team. Basically what I did was just have Quina cast Lvl. 5 Death on some Grand Dragons. The reason I had Freya on the team was so her Dragon Crest attack would become more powerful (For a good reason) with every Grand Dragon I defeated.

Later on I moved on to Vile Island to battle some Yan's. If you killed enough Grand Dragons then Freya's DC attack should do 9999 damage to them which should make things easier.

Alternatively you could just go to Memoria and kill some Behemoths.  

Klous d-Arc

dsmeclipse27

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:19 am
i normally got luck and started killing the grand dragons at like level 15, with my reflect and auto-life rings, so yeah, i got tired of fighting them as well, but in memoria the chimera seem to give the most exp.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:59 pm
Lol, grand dragons, hands down, slower but less deadly than Yans, I swear to god I killed Ozma, and landed on vile island for a sec, got into a fight and got destroyed by 3 yans, comet, and 3 snorts. I almost cried.  

script_ZAC

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:16 pm
wow. that sucks. (note to self: do not land on vile island when you finally beat that ball.)  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games