Reply Spyro The Dragon
In memory

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Protector X

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:19 pm
This thread i am making is in memory of a girl who died a little while ago that her sister posted on spyro forums. Her name on spyro forums was Dark Fury Dragon aka Amber. Her sister got on her account to let all the members know of her death by being kidnapped and killed by a bunch of boys that followed her from school every day. The mods kept closing those threads because they wanted "proof", but were so blind not to realize her absence for over a month. I bring this to this guild because i know some of you are on Spyro forums. May her soul find peace, and sanctuary hold her in careing arms. I hope she felt no pain in her death. cry  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:54 pm
R.I.P

will miss all nice lost souls

once again

R.I.P  

The_Empty_Night_Skye

Lanara
Crew

Thirteenth Husband

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:53 am
Yes, do know of this delema back in the SF. If anyone still remembers me on the forums on 07... Practical, cliche' death act played by a nutty 11-year-old, who pretended to be her own sister, and later confessed it was all a lie to get attention. Yeah, I know that gal...
Made a commotion, plus a flame fight weather people believed she was dead or not. That really ticked me off. 3 Weeks of "Oh she is not dead" topics.  
Spyro The Dragon

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games