Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
To get the girl.....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEOS-Noble

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:04 pm
ok...I am new to this guild and it is great to meet all of u! now on to my problem..

I am shy when it comes to meeting girls that I don't know and I usually just hang around with my friends and lay low and such.....and there was this girl Jen in my highschool freshmen class and....I met her at homecoming and I asked her to dance and well...I finally came out of my shy shell and asked her out...she said yes and kissed me. I felt like I could fly...but then a few moments later....she said she need time to think about it and I said that i can't force someone to like me and that we'd be friends...she said maybe next year. Man I can't wait but i am starting like some other girls who are quite popular and I don't know what to say or how to ask them out. Can anybody tell me how to get a girl? thanx.....oh and I am not a nerd, dork or geek.... I love sports and I do swim team, track and field, etc. Thanx for ya help guys!

Matt  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:24 pm
Well, here's my advice:
If you want a girl that bad, its only because you're afraid of being alone. Trust me, if you really liked a girl, you wouldn't just like her because she's hot or because of a talent or whatever. If you truly like someone, there are a couple signs-you get butterflies in your stomach and your heart races every time you see/talk to them, and you can't get them out of your mind no matter what you try to think about they always come back. So if you really like someone, one thing that screws people up...just don't try to impress them. Don't walked around shirtless to show off your muscles or anything like that. Be yourself. Girls like guys who aren't afraid to be themselves, have some fun, can take a joke, be sentimental, stuff like that. Above all-listen to your heart. Listening to your head is good, too, but sometimes it can argue with your heart. Just be careful with your decisions and don't try too hard to get a girl.  

makirra-matsukaze

QUW00SH

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:48 pm
reality-check29
Well, here's my advice:
If you want a girl that bad, its only because you're afraid of being alone. Trust me, if you really liked a girl, you wouldn't just like her because she's hot or because of a talent or whatever. If you truly like someone, there are a couple signs-you get butterflies in your stomach and your heart races every time you see/talk to them, and you can't get them out of your mind no matter what you try to think about they always come back. So if you really like someone, one thing that screws people up...just don't try to impress them. Don't walked around shirtless to show off your muscles or anything like that. Be yourself. Girls like guys who aren't afraid to be themselves, have some fun, can take a joke, be sentimental, stuff like that. Above all-listen to your heart. Listening to your head is good, too, but sometimes it can argue with your heart. Just be careful with your decisions and don't try too hard to get a girl.

SOOOOOOO true, be urself, not someone else, and if u try to impress a girl, they may get annoying becuz they might think ur just a big show off.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:52 pm
Thanx for some great advice guys! keep it coming. Also...I am not afraid at being alone.not much that is...lol..... I really like Jen because she always make my day better with her smile and such.  

NEOS-Noble

Pesca

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:41 pm
Here are three things that draw me to a guy (and note, thats just me.) It might help you a little.

1.Likes to be himself.

2.Great sense of humor, like if he falls down, can laugh at himself.

3.Actually remembers girls are people.

That last one is a biggie. Don't know if that would help, but some of my friends agree on these.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:58 pm
stop trying and start being yourself. be friends dont be shy around girls they are just people. someone will start to like you and maybe you will feel the same way.  

xxtaintedlips

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff