Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie_Mibu

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:55 pm
I really want a boyfriend in real life but I don't know where to find one i like....

Jocks= bleachers, sport places etc.

Skater= skate park where else?

surfers= beach catching some waves

casual type= mostly anywhere

mysterious= ???????

as You might see I want a mysterious personality type of guy, but where could I find a guy like that?  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:07 pm
In a mysterious place! * twisted *

Kidding, though try to not to find one. It usually happens when you have a bright purple slushee and then trip and spill it on him. Act it out. Grin and offer to buy him one. It makes them laugh most of the time unless they are heartless. (it's actually happens to me all the time.)  

Pesca

Kestix

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:57 pm
Katie_Carta
I really want a boyfriend in real life but I don't know where to find one i like....

mysterious= ???????

as You might see I want a mysterious personality type of guy, but where could I find a guy like that?

This is easy. You can find him in casual places! Like at school or on the street or in a videogame store or a park with his family. The most mysterious are just casual and let find them. Or look in mysterious places, there could be one or two at the ZOO!  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:46 pm
Katie_Carta

mysterious= ???????

ok, i have one very important thing to tell you: if you look too hard, you'll never find him. You'll meet someone you truly like when the time comes. You can't just look around, find someone who looks like the type of guy you like and say "hey, wanna go out?". you gotta wait. Love requires patience. if you don't have any, you won't have any luck. just don't look too hard. love is around every corner, and there's someone out there for everyone. the person that's meant for you will come to you when the time is right.  

makirra-matsukaze

Katie_Mibu

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:38 am
I never went on a date before or even kiss a guy before either gonk .....

I wouldn't find one at my school because the boys there are jerks and immature..... gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:41 pm
Boyfriends.....you don't need them. What do you want one for? You seem young and the boys you know seem immature. You wont live the rest of your life with them, so it sounds like you just want to have the image of a girl who has had a boyfriend. Well, the best advice I can give is to stop wishing and hoping, and looking! If you try to hard you will miss what is right under your nose and go for the jerks instead of the nice guys that would truly be the best for you. It happened to me as a junior in high school and I never cared to look for a boyfriend. They just caused drama! But the right guy came and he changed my ideas...thats what you need a nice guy that isn't immature and that is out there waiting for you.  

xxtaintedlips

Chefeetaboopers

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:38 pm
Just don't go looking for one deliberately! Live your life and he's bound to come to you!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:59 am
now what kind of mysterious are we talking about, ones that plain old dont talking to anyone much kinda like person dont talk unless spoken to, or like mystery crazy random people that often seem to have a.d.d.  

dark lord toilet scrubber

QUW00SH

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:26 pm
k first, u dont NEED a bf. 2nd, a guy is just a guy, i dont c y ur soo stressed out on finding one 4 u. 3rd, the right guy will come eventually, unfortunately, no one rly knows when or where this is (i met my last bf in math class of all places, never saw it coming). dont work too hard to find the right guy, or u may never find him. there's more to life than having a bf, so focus on those other things first (ex: school, sports, clubs, friends, family, having a good time, ect.)  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games