Reply Emos United Anouncements
I need help...about my bf

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxMy_PainxX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:26 pm
My bf is always yellina bout me cuting and he will never lets me talk about it!! can some one help me plz?? crying stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:33 am
hmmmmm well why do you cut yourself question and he yells you about it cause he cares about you my ex cutted herself an i felt really bad about it cry  

alexrocker9

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

DarkestFaerie99

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:26 am
My bf did the same thing, sorta. I was crying and he said that if I didn't stop cutting, he would start. He tried to say that I could only make 1 cut per day, if i really needed it! You should have a talk with him. Tell him that ur still going to cut, just not, like, suicidal deep. that's what i did.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:48 pm
yeah, he just cares about you. maybe if you just talk to him about it and tel him your problems, then maybe he can help you find other ways to help them so you dont need to hurt yourself as much. wink  

-A_Perfect_Suicide-

cre8ive_ovadose

Lonely Lunatic

17,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:33 pm
I had a massive fight with one of my "friends" about it last night so I know how you feel. Just tell them that what you do is your decision and that if it'll make them feel any better, that you won't mention it to them anymore. That's what my friend told me so now I have no one to talk to about it but that's my problem, not yours. Try and see if that works though - Tae  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:57 pm
yea he yells about it because he cares and he doesnt want u to hurt urself. no one wants thier love to hurt themself.  

The_Dark_Lolipop_lick_me

Kirayne

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:04 pm
Don't worry about it! He's just concerned about you. He's afraid that maybe it's his fault you cut and he ish frusterated with himself. He probably is secretly searching for ways day and night to make you stop. If he is always telling you not to, it's a very likely chance that he is afraid for you. He doesn't want you to cut yourself in the slight chance that you cna die from it. I had the same problem with my now exbf, Zane.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:02 am
just tell him to shut up and listen and if he won't acctually listen then just pull out a knife and start to cut urself (just pretend to about do it) then tell him to shut up and listen to why u cut....thts what i did with one of my friends and it worked...the look on her face was so freaked though i felt kinnda bad about it  

Converse_luvr28

TrustMeImFalling

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:56 pm
My friend used to cut and I was really upset with him.

A good way to say it is to make him listen. If he has enough time to yell at you, the he has enough time to let you express yourself and your reason. Once you get his attention, explain to him why you do that and that you don't want to stop. However, Listen to what he has to say, because it can help you. There are many alternatives to self-injury that aren't harmful.

If he won't accept or care, Then maybe he isn't the one.

Hope this helps

heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:07 pm
yeah my bf...i use to be a cutter like really bad but my bf told me to stop for him..know i dont cut anymore all cuz of him...he just yells at you cuz he cares and he loves you very much...he doesnt wat you to be in pain just try not to cut  

DarkLoverBeca

Onyx Mistress

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:47 am
XxMy_PainxX
My bf is always yellina bout me cuting and he will never lets me talk about it!! can some one help me plz?? crying stressed

Stop cuting yourself...It's pointless..your not gonna die like that...he really cares about you,he wants you to bee ok...You dont need to be sad...Your taking the emo thing too far...You'll be ok...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:00 am
well i use to cut and i got yelled at for it plenty of time but then i stoped cuz i realized how bad it was hurting my loved ones sad
like i noticed that it was hurting them more then it was hurting me
so i stopped and ill be tempted to cut every once in a while but i just remember how my friends and family feel about it then i think twice about doing it...
so just keep in mind that everyone who is telling u to stop cutting care about u and that they dont want u seriously injuring yourself ok <3

XxSuper_NekoxX

Hiatsu_Haru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:11 pm
hmmm i cut myself, only a few ppl know, my boyfriend knows and he tells me i shouldnt, but he's done it before and he knows how i feel, i just barely started cutting, i do it as a stress reliever, oh and my boyfriend makes me tell him everytime i cut and asks me why i did it and then asks if i feel better  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:47 pm
i rmebah tht hapen but he didnt yellled i promise him i wnt cut . nd he didnt either  

CindyRella__xx

Emos United Anouncements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff