Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Curses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:23 pm
Kei
Kei let out a growl as she broke free. "Ugggh....im going to make her wish she wasnt alive." she shouted. She faced Raine "You brat...you're lucky that he wants you alive...or i would have the pleasure of killing you!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:57 pm
Kichi

Kichi groaned in frustration as she turned to Raine. She held her hand over her eye, tempted to let her power free to kill.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:32 am
Kei
Kei looked around and saw the lake. She let out a low growl "That little twerp...." she said low and looked at Raine. "she lead us here on purpose...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:06 pm
KICHI

"Kei-ki! Do you stay and fight or do we surrender 'til then?", Kichi asked almost sounding cautious.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:16 pm
Kei
Kei clenched her fist and tightened her grip as the veins on her hand began to show. "Surrender for now...." she said angered and gritted her teeth. "C"mon Kichi let's go find Hector." she said snapping her fingers and Yen came out of now where. She climbed on top of him. "Let's go Yen.". Yen nodded and took off in the air with a gust of wind. "Next time you wont be lucky Raine." she yelled down flying over her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:04 pm
KICHI

Kichi nodded and called over to Neveah. Neveah appeared quickly after Yen. "C'mon now lets get a move on!" she told Neveah in her ear and Neveah took off up to Yens side.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:09 pm
Kei
As Kei flew off she was saying words that can't be said out loud. "Hector is going to be mad..... ugh.. i can't believe i failed this one easy little thing.." she said angrily to herself. Yen looked back at her. It will be okay..there are more opportunities. he thought telepathically. Kei sighed I know... but..i hate failing and you know that.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:29 pm
Username: rock3r101
Name: Alexander Zacharov
Curse and power(s): Curse of the psychic (able to move things w/ mind and able to sense paranormal beings)
Pic: User Image (except w/ out the sword)
Pet: Arkady User Image
Personality: curious, dark, caring, dangerous, captivating eyes
Bio: He is originally from Russia and has moved here to get away from the paranormal but instead of getting away from it he is found more than ever...  

rock3r101

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Voter 0

rock3r101

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:34 pm
*levitates to where the action has been going on* What happened here?  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff