Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Kingdom Hearts: A new chapter begins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eiri Uesegi

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:08 pm
(Excuse me, but I am a he! And I am in charge of this roleplay! Who in the F* is spamming up this thread?)

Sora sighed, then said, "All right, I suppose I'll believe you. Thank you for helping out an old friend of mine. Okay, Demyx wasn't my friend at first, but he mended his ways and is now one of the good guys."  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:03 pm
((Srry redface ))

"That's cool......" 'Wish I had a friend....' Sending back her keyblade she walked pass Sora, dropping a cresent moon charm in his hand. "Thats ONLY if you need to call me for something... Dont play around with it...." Summoning a dark portal she stepped into it and looked back one last time before the portal closed completely  

Brooklyn Hyuuga

Loving Sex Symbol

20,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Fulked_Up

Dapper Cutesmasher

6,800 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:18 am
Demyx looked over at the girl who had helped him, "Thank you!" He grinned. Turning to Sora, who had been talking to the girl, "Hey, Sora! .... Water doesn't dance when you're IN water.... Just found that out. I still don't see why heartless LIKE fighting. I mean, I NEVER fight as long as I can help it!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:25 pm
Coming back out she smiled and waved.... "Your welcome..." Walking back into the portal she appeared back into The World That Never Was.... Wandering around the streets she shivered lightly and nodded... "I need to get outta here but first...." Summoning heartless she killed them all entrapping the hearts in a prison before bringing them to her... "*sigh* I wish I didnt have to do this..." Going into a dark alley, all that was heard was the soft sobs of pain.....  

Brooklyn Hyuuga

Loving Sex Symbol

20,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Phantom Chameleon

3,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:07 am
All of a sudden a wired door coverd with strange symbloys ecthed into it and had a jade skull doornobe appeared before her. Then a mystries voice shot out "Your true challenge beings here will you except!?"......  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff