"Super Dork to the Rescue"
  "Modern Water Faerie"
  "Rebel Without a Cause"
  "Modern Day Bard"
  "Modernized Samarai"
View Results

Blade_Noir

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:35 pm
Thanks for reading this thread! Anyway, down to the good stuff...

I've made a few Avatars on TekTek, please rate them on a scale of 1-10, 1 as the lowest, 10 as the highest. Refer to the titles or numbers, and please rate em' all. Now! for the avatars...

Number One:
Super Dork to the Rescue.

User Image

Number Two:
Modern Water Faerie

User Image

Number Three:
Rebel Without a Cause

User Image

Number Four:
Modern Day Bard

User Image

Number Five:
Modernized Samarai

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:28 pm
In all honesty, I don't really like all of them. =[ They're kind of like my avatar---most of them match, but so what? Stay away from the modernization. Make them what they are add no odd twist to them, unless if it's a double avatar (ninja-pirate, warrior-princess, etc.). Stay away from adjusting the time or overall look of the avatar; otherwise, it's just a normal avi with a cool name. Also, try to add some items in the background, and stick with two main colors at most, with a single accent color (normally black or gold, but can be anything).

Here's what I'd rate them in the arena if they had an amazing story behind them:
1. 6
2. 3
3. 4
4. 2
5. 3

Otherwise, they would all get 1s, except for the first one, which would get a 4 if you put the phrase "damn n00b hackers stole my description" in the description. I'd rate higher due to th mild entertainment. What I'd pay for them in the services subforum:

1. 500g
2. 100g
3. 250g
4. Free
5. Free

A free one is one I might take if I could get it for free to my specifications, or something I would only buy if it was cheap and I felt bad for the person.

I'm sorry if I sound rude. This is only my opinion on them. In all honesty, not many people are that good at tekteking. I say your skills are rated at 4, while most people are rated at 2. So,what I'm trying to say is that you're better than alot of people, but you're not the best. However, by working alot with tektek, there is no doubt you will get better.  

The LifeHacker

2,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
57: TekTek Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items