Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Plz help me get through this.. =/

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iMeesesV3N0M

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:28 pm
Okay I really don't know what to do... I fell in love with a guy... Me and him were going out for awhile... He like left for 3 months or so and didn't tell anyone at all... Didn't say bye didn't say he was leaving.. So I sent him a pm to break up with him.. When he came back he figured everything would be okay but it wasn't... He expected me to sit there and wait for him... I realized he wasn't coming back n it hurt to leave him n so I did n I moved on.. So I had a new bf... Well my ex came back on and was devastated to see me with another person... I though my ex was gone forever but I guess not... Me and him talked and everything then got back together.. That was like the best day of my life well 2nd best day... So we dated again and it was going awesome until I notice that he had changed over the course of time that he was gone.. So I confronted him on how I felt about the things he was doing and he lied to me about them and it hurt me really bad and I couldn't take it anymore... So I broke up with him... I miss him so much.. I don't know if it was the right thing to do =/... I feel like I am missing a part of me with out him... I just don't really know how to cope with loosing my first love... So can anyone help me?? Plz... It's just so hard.... =/  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:20 pm
First, he should have at least told YOU he was gonna disappear for 3 months. Whatever the change may be, if he was not willing to change back to being the guy he was before for you then he don't care. I know it's hard to get past this but you are better off without him if lies were involved especially. You have to move on and find the happiness that you need. Trust me you'll be better off in the long run. Plus you will find someone a lot more trustworthy than him.. Good luck sweetie, hope you get through this.  

btrfly7

iMeesesV3N0M

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:08 pm
btrfly7
First, he should have at least told YOU he was gonna disappear for 3 months. Whatever the change may be, if he was not willing to change back to being the guy he was before for you then he don't care. I know it's hard to get past this but you are better off without him if lies were involved especially. You have to move on and find the happiness that you need. Trust me you'll be better off in the long run. Plus you will find someone a lot more trustworthy than him.. Good luck sweetie, hope you get through this.

Thanks for helping me :]... I am going to move on and try to forget about him... Thanks a lot... I appreciate you helping me.. I owe you one :]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:39 pm
for one thing, don't believe for one min. that relationships on gaia are real. because if this is an online boyfriend he has no obligations to you at all. and if that is the case i can safely say you dont truly love him. If you do know him in real life then...he is a jerk and he doesnt deserve you anyways. stare  

xxtaintedlips

Xynestia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:55 am
First off, he should have told you that he was leaving. I think every girlfriend should know if their guy is going AWOL for a period of time. Secondly, you cannot expect people to stay the same. People change, whether for the better or worse, you can't expect things to be the same as they were before.

I don't think you should still be hung over on this guy. He doesn't sound like a good boyfriend and obviously he hurt you and had no consideration for your feelings. I kind of feel sorry for the other boyfriend you dumped just to get with your ex.. =/

I just want to make it clear if this is a RL relationship or an online relationship? o.o?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:27 pm
Xynestia
First off, he should have told you that he was leaving. I think every girlfriend should know if their guy is going AWOL for a period of time. Secondly, you cannot expect people to stay the same. People change, whether for the better or worse, you can't expect things to be the same as they were before.

I don't think you should still be hung over on this guy. He doesn't sound like a good boyfriend and obviously he hurt you and had no consideration for your feelings. I kind of feel sorry for the other boyfriend you dumped just to get with your ex.. =/

I just want to make it clear if this is a RL relationship or an online relationship? o.o?

It's Online... n Yea I feel so bad for my ex who I broke up with for the other guy =/..  

iMeesesV3N0M

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff