Reply ®
flobots

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

djramennoodles

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:58 am
im not the type to just go around touting the next big thing, but if u didnt like the beck-like nonsensicalness of their single "handlebars" then check out the rest of the cd. there is a war going on for your mind. flobots dont want control, they want u to utilize the one true weapon in the war on terror: your own free will! don't be a sheep, be a shepherd. get off ur a**, and look at the world around u. things aren't all right, and untill we as a people can stand up and say "i don't want it," and actually fight for what we believe in, we will forever be repressed and destroyed en masse. this cd is like a breath of fresh air. breath it in, people. breath it in!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:38 pm
Handlebars=stuck in my head gonk  

MrsFail

Butterfingahs

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:20 pm
i found out about them last year and they have good lyrics and beats to go with it..you should check out some youtube vids of them too theyre pretty good..for a bunch of white guys they can rap lol especially on that IRAQ song they have on youtube. its like he kept going without even breathing. but so far as their songs go i wouldnt say that theyre my favorite but they are just good..their lyrics are mostly about whats going on in the war and it aint really my thing because it sounds kinda emo and it puts me off but it sets out what is really happening in reality..mainly i mostly like the beats lol

1 to 10 i'd give em a 7  
®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff