Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
help me plz. with my life problem

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ea4

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:52 am
what do u do when da ppl around u,ur mom,ur dad,ur brothers and sisters, seem 2 not b proud of u like deyr ashamed of u ,like dey hate u ,like dey want u 2 go away 4ever or like die  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:28 am
Find the pride from within. When push comes to shove, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks of you, not even your family. Deep down at the heart of you all you really have to shape and drive your life is your opinion of yourself.

If you are happy with who you are, live you life with that pride on your shoulder. If you are not, find little things that make you happy or proud and make them bigger. No one can tell you who you are or who to be. You make that choice.

Hope it helps.

nytshad

xxtaintedlips

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:35 pm
please use proper grammar please. Its way to hard to read what you are trying to say. confused But, if i was you i would say...just keep going. do things that make your proud. or ask your parents if they are every proud of you. talk to them communication is good  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:52 pm
nytshad
Find the pride from within. When push comes to shove, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks of you, not even your family. Deep down at the heart of you all you really have to shape and drive your life is your opinion of yourself.

If you are happy with who you are, live you life with that pride on your shoulder. If you are not, find little things that make you happy or proud and make them bigger. No one can tell you who you are or who to be. You make that choice.

Hope it helps.

ya i guess it helps but i have 2 tell u im a loser at everyting  

ea4

kopakanui

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:40 pm
You are not a loser at everything cause if you were then you did everything like understanding the law of physics, attempting time travel, finding out the meaning of life, etc. and I highly doubt you attempted these things. (if I am wrong and you have attempted these things then disregard the rest of this message) hell there are professionals out there now attempting these things and havent gotten anywhere really.

If you are saying you are a loser at the things you do then try other things and you may find you have a real talent at these new experience's and you might flourish at the new things you try but also do not give up on the things you are not good at and continue to work on these things for you never know you might get better at these things as time passes, its like the old saying "practice makes perfect" and if you see these things each day as practice then you may get better or not but it just proves that you are not a loser by not giving up.

so dont let these things get you down, just keep striving forward and let new positive expeirences make you be the person you want to be.

I hope this helps you and remeber you are not a loser.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:33 am
well i guess i can say im not a loser  

ea4

nytshad

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:35 am
There's a good start. So what do you enjoy to do? Start there to find your pride.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:04 pm
dont give a hell wat they say be urself  

dontnowat2donow

btrfly7

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:04 pm
First of all.. why do you believe everyone is down on you? Maybe it's just how you are feeling. Why don't you have a talk with them and see what's going on? I'm sure they don't feel that way. It just may be a misunderstanding hon. I get that way sometimes, like everyone's down on you for something or another. I end up talking it over with them and tell them how I feel and most of the time, it's just me being depressed about something. Try to keep a positive attitude sweetie, I'm sure things will get a lot better soon. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:53 pm
If you're proud of yourself, tell your friends! Keep up your pride! If your family can't appreciate what you do, then it just means your family is jealous!  

Chefeetaboopers

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items