10%
 10%  [ 8 ]
give me gold biatch!!!
49%
 49%  [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 75

drac54

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:38 pm
In my opinion... there really is no need for this particular thread at all... The literate rpers who create threads are perfectly capable of keeping they're own threads organized. And as people have pointed out... the dice system is completely faulty... As for posting your rpc's here, for me there is no point because i use multiple character's.. who are all different in someway with different attributes. Coupled with the fact that a character skeleton is rarely ever the same anyways.... you get my point?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:38 pm
About the Dice rolling thing.I don't think that would work unless you had actual stats even for "Searchs" or Items unless you're going to do a boss drop like they do in WoW. Stats add to that 4 you just rolled as an Expert Sniper or whatever. A Dex stat of lets say +12 would help the roll and make it more realistic (or is sensible the right word???) to your character.

N E WAYs.

Username- the yo momma joke
name of RP: Midnight Rain
Name: Evangellis "Eve" Mau-chii
Grade: ...??As in rp level or school grade. he ain't in school and we haven't been issued levels yet.
Race: half demon, half human
Bio: Eva is quite contradictory of himself. He is rather selfish, but in an unseeming way--he wants basically what he sees best for those he cares for and tends to push them away more so than he wanted to. Eva chased his first family away by doing this leaving only he and his daughter. His second family he made abandoned them completely when he revealed his heritage as part daemon. He is focused and determined to do something right, but there is always something sinister lurking in his intentions. Sometimes unknowingly...sometimes not...
Personality: ecretive and mysterious, loving, aggressive, dark, vengeful
Likes: night time, shade, music, traveling, coffee, reading
Dislikes: mid-day sun, tv, relatives, buses, idiocy
Sexuality: ...anything that suits him...
Single or Taken: Sinlge but not necessarily looking either
Other: Powers: Shadow based -- Shadow Manipulation (camouflage) and Shadow Travel (so long as shadows touch he and anyone he touches can travel from one place to another in them)
Pet: (for the RP) his daughter, Evang
Appearance: pale, blue eyes, black/brown long wavy hair. sharp features, skinny but athletic build, scary and mean disposition

Username- the yo momma joke
name of RP: Midnight Rain
Name: Evangellic "Evang" Mau-chii
Grade: she would be put into either junior or high school by appearance; college grad school by intelligence
Race: a quarter demon, the rest human
Bio: Evang has a "growth disorder" or at least this is what Eva has told anyone how she's so smart and has been and seen some much at such a young age. Truth is, one of the few things she inherited from her father was immortality. The only bad effect is, she is forever young and like her father will only die by blade or choice, when she feels fulfilled by life. Her power is merely a witchcraft that she can perfect through her immortality, not an inheritance. She follows her father and understands his actions best. She is Eva's "shadow."
Personality: Quiet, shy, kind, loving, sweet, naive
Likes: sweets, reading, movies, card games, sunshine, camping, dolls and pretty clothes
Dislikes: being alone in the dark, her mother (better yet the reason she's not around, though she doesn't know it), being around other children who look her age.
Sexuality: not developed
Single or Taken: single, though she enjoys getting flowers from boys and all that mess
Other: Powers: Minor Healing but must have something to draw from (i.e. heal a large gash or broken bone, she must have a small plant or tiny animal/bug to draw the life away from killing it, but healing the wound)
Pet: (she's it)
Appearance: short, pale, soft features, black/brown long/wavy hair, appearance of a tween, bright disposition

User Image
Picture courtesy and copyright2009 of Girlie Hero  

lawlpassion

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:01 pm
[[ PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO REMEMBER MICHAEL JACKSON, ONE OF THE MOST WELL KNOWN AND NOW MOST MISSED THERE WAS. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU'VE GIVEN US, WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!! MJ WAS INNOCENT!!]]

I will so miss, the moon walk.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:16 pm
User ImageOkay my chara is set up diffrently cause of where I learned to rp, i am not changing also my chara is a non combantive unless any of you know what T1 or T2 is.

Within the coming storm a shadow stood in the clouds as the storm reached it’s peek. Ice and hail flew everywhere as a figured stepped from the shadows his eyes switching from silver to hazel with each passing second. Silver stood on the edge of the cliff as he looked up at the clouds with a frown on his face. After many years of traveling Silver had finally found the power that came with his blade and his blood. His eyes changed colors again as his claws barely made a sound against the ground as he gave one finally look at the blizzard and with a slight shift of his wings he turned from the cliff and the storm and headed into the forest. As he did so the storm that had been there suddenly died down as the fierce ice and snow slowed to rain than finally vanished completely from site. He smirked and looked up at the moon in the now clear night air and howled. As the howl vanished into the night the demi-god smiled and disappeared into the shadows.

Silver had been traveling for many years now. His past behind him as he moved from one place to another never pausing, but always willing to lend a hand. His nature had not changed he still hated fighting with a passion and preferred to keep his blade sheathed on his waist. His own powers that he had received through the bloodline he shared with his father had fully evolved and now he could use even the most difficult of ice powers without damaging the area around him.

As Silver walked along the forest his mind wandered as he remembered the many people he had meet and how his old pack was doing. With a smile he remembered his sister and laughed to himself as his form blurred and a elf walked the same path as the wolf once walked. The elf stopped as he looked out over the plains and gave a sigh as the corner of his mouth twitched. The elf had wolf like features his eyes sharp with a constant change between hazel and silver now. He wore over his white armor a traveling cloak with a hood to cover his face when he choose to hide himself from view. His hair which was silverish-white reached to his shoulders before stopping in black tips. He wore under his armor a simple green tunic shirt and a pair of pants. Attached under his sleeves twin daggers rested in reach incase he needed to defend himself quickly. On his waist was possibly the most powerful weapon he had, the gift of the goddess a sword that came directly from the goddess of light herself. Mothra Fang sat resting lightly in it’s sheath. The blade a pure white color that even Silver’s fur couldn’t compare to it. The handle gold with blue interlacing along it that ended in a chain.

Silver’s powers just like before were control of ice itself, but not just ice, but the temperature everything about the cold was his to control. His swordsman ship had gotten better than from his past and he could if he had to fight, fight with the strongest and deadliest of opponents on par. Though in the end he still hated to fight and avoided it as much as possible. He had great knowledge of those around him as well as good use of his tongue when situations called for a diplomat. His skill in magic had gotten better and he could do spells without wasting much of his magically energy supply. His favorite technique he used when he was forced into a fight was when he had let the air cool enough to create a blizzard he would disappear into the storm and daggers, small daggers would form along the edge of the storm and launch at his opponent . On impact the daggers would pierce the skin the tips would shatter causing small ice fragments to imbed themselves into someone’s insides.

His sword Mothra Fang was a great weapon indeed. Only one of his blood could touch it and wield it properly and the sword always knew where it’s master was. Like the goddess herself the sword can absorb light around it and with it power the sword’s master up greatly. If the sword is taken by someone other than it’s master it will slowly start to kill them from the inside, sending small jolts directly at their hearts that would eventually fry their heart. Silver has natural healing powers and uses them without loss of energy or life force.  

flyingsilverwolf12

flyingsilverwolf12

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:38 pm
By the way the dice rolling system doens't work very well I've seen it being used on yahoo and forum sites. Try T1 if your gonna battle, tha tis paragraph rping battle style. You say your attacks and describe them in a paragrpah, but you also have to set it up where your opnonent can match or take the blows. Though you can't avoid all the blows unless you got into great details on how you manage it. you win by making the other opnonent basicly give up. n yahoo it is done diffrently you end up losing your chara if you lose a battle, but unless you take rp serious i suggest you just attempt to get to the point where they surrender.  
corkey525 rolled 6 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 3, 4, 2, 1 Total: 18 (6-36)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:29 pm
i just want to try
it  

corkey525

latte

Shy Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:03 pm
Do we have to post our profiles here?
I make lots and lots
I have over 100 characters,
and I don't use anime.
And I am a good roleplayer. =D  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:07 pm
Username-(its my rp sooo... >>)
name of RP: Past Midnight
Name:Yori
Grade:11
Race:element Bender
Bio: N/A
Personality: shy, confused easily, short fused
Dislikes:pink, smart a**s, preps, dogs, cities
Sexuality: strait
Single or Taken: single
Other:n/a
Pet:Luna User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Roro tashimaru

SpellsThorn

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:16 am
User Image

Username- SpellsTHorn
name of RP: Havnt chosen one yet
Name: Akaediel Yossiahiel "Josiah"
Grade: Not in school
Race: EhldurBuhn
Bio: Akaediel Began his life in Su'AhnDae, a Spirit Realm. His people are not born, but are grown frm a Spirit Tree in his wrld. He was the Secnd of his Race t be brn. His eldest Brther Amenadiel now holds the Crystal Thrne of there wrld. Akaediel was a great leader once in his wrld, but after nearly many Turns of war, He grew weary. Desended the Trhne and came to Earth. Where he learned t live and took the name Josiah. His Brther offered t Leave Jsiah at peace, if the younger brother frsaken his three swrds of pwer. As part f the deal Amenadiel offered to frorge the Suhl Flute for him, but it was a trick. THe Spirit Tainted the Flute and hurled it threw time and dementins fr his brother to find. When Josiah found the flute, after he had already offered his swrds t the goddess and Guardian of Eternity, It was in the possesion f a young man named Ash. THe taint had cnsumed the poor boy.creating an alter ego named Kuji Ku. Unable t slay the Tainted Suhl, he merged with it, being of stronger Will and Mind than the boy, and better t supress the sinister creature's Spirit.
Since then he had vowed vengence fr Amenadiels betrayal, though exiled frm his world unable t return.He seeks to one day return to his world and make his brother pay fr the betrayal.
He is long lived, and has seen the birth and death f kingdms many times over. Finding that his race out lived humans, it saddened him at first. He realized a single Turn in his world was several lifetimes in this One. It took him a long time to adjust to this world, the language, the gravity, even the simply fact Earth only had one sun, which was golden rather than the 2 small silvery blue suns of his world. Now adjusted, and well learned, he lives a peaceful life as a traveling Healer, going from city t city Healing the sick in any temple that offers him shelter.
He is a powerful Healer by nature, the Art of Healing and magic comes easy to him, but physically he is weak.
He seldom fights, Unless absolutely nessisary.

Personality: Smetimes seems distant , thertimes caring. Smetimes is verly polite, but always a passifist. well passie agressive smetimes
Dislikes: His brother
Sexuality: unknown
Single or Taken: Spirits do not take perminant mates, and often choose more than one, of more than one gender.
Other:
Pet: Ahzihn , a Spirit Creature who takes the from either a White owl, a Mouse, A Lynx or a grey wolf  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:55 pm
Name: Keyla
Grade: 12
Race: Shape Shifter
Bio: Keyla grew up in a evil family so all what she knew was evil. When they died she was 7 years old. She was left alone and had to keep herself alive. As she moved from place to place she saw some good. She tries very hard up to this day to stop her evil ways but it seems to be a very hard task.
Personality: Sneaky, sometimes she can be mean but she doesn't mean to be, she is some what kind, likes to help but mostly likes to be alone at times.
Dislikes: Hates to be around alot of people, evil ways because it causes her to become evil again, hates when animals are hurt.
Sexuality: Straight
Single or Taken: Single
Other: She can shape shift into any animal.
Pet: Unknown
Appearance: User Image
Pet's Name: Mercurio
Bio: Keyla found this creature when her parents died. It helped her stay alive. It is also helping her to get rid of her bad ways.
Pets Appearance: User Image
((hope i can join ^.^ oh and which ever forum people are rping in i am there wink ))  

Crissy0002

The Big Kuma

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Moira 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:05 am
Not that I would like to gloat, cause I'm a really bad rp'er at times, but since the days of MSN Groups (So long ago...) I've never had problems with battles, and when one arose there was a quick solution via Thread Creator judgement.

The Dice rolling seems a little flawed, especially since a lot of Rp'ers can grasp the basic rule of not to dodge everything, and not to hit everything.

As for this profile page...I really don't have an opinion other than " I'm sitting on the fence"

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff