Date advice, please

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantasmagoric_001

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:25 pm
There is this girl I like and I would like to ask her but I don't know how I should. I had several chances to ask her at school but I was too chicken to do it. Now it's summer and I don't see her so I can ask her. Even if I had her number to call her I still wouldn't know what to say.
Any advice would be helpful.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:09 am
Bringer_of_Hell_6-6-6
There is this girl I like and I would like to ask her but I don't know how I should. I had several chances to ask her at school but I was too chicken to do it. Now it's summer and I don't see her so I can ask her. Even if I had her number to call her I still wouldn't know what to say.

If she is a friend that you've known for at least a little while, say it as if you just want to hang out. If you hang out for a little while she herself might think of these outings as dates and might not have a problem with it.

If she is a random person talk to her for a bit, discuss intrests, then say goodbye. Call back again some other time and talk to her a bit. Then ask her plain and simple if quote "Did you want to hang out some day?". Its also a bit like how you talk to her. If you make it sound like your kinda upset or nervous she might be a bit put off. Be happy, be confident, I mean think of it this way, she says no, thats the worst that can happen.

P.S. If you can ask her out into a place like one of her intrests or a favorite movie she might feel a bit more comfortable about going out with you.  

Crescenti

xxtaintedlips

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:59 pm
Just take it slow get to know her and have her know u.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:23 pm
Just ask......shy guys are cute anyway, so you'd have no problem winning her heart.

Just ask if you want to hang, it doesn't even have to be the two of you alone! Going out in a group and having fun with each other is great too if you are shy about being alone with her. And if you do want to be alone with her without friends, go to a populated place like a mini-golf or arcade. There are plenty of seclued places around there if you feel up to a privet moment too while on the date. ^_^

Good Luck!!! v^_^v *waves flags*

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

shorty1587

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:53 pm
If you can sense she likes you too you should as k her. Even if you don't and she is a friend she might understand. Don't fear rejection.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:10 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

If you fear rejection, you might want to take it slow and try to be her friend... try to understand her before trying to be a level above that.

Chii_Asakura

SasukeXSuigetsuXAnna

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:10 am
if yall r already friends then step 1 is covered then step 2: Do things by the book sometimes u know ladies first and if shes not into that then go with the flow.

then let her talk most of the time and LISTEN girls like it when u listen and they know that u care. and show other ways that u care too but dont go old fashioned then at the end of the day call her and say hi is (blah) here then if she answers ya then u say hi and if u were wondering if she is free on (whatever day) and say that u would like to spend some time together. then go with the flow

REMINDER: UNLESS IF U HAVE BEEN ON 2 OR MORE DATES DONT KISS ON THE FIRST DATE UNLESS SHE WANTS U TO!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:31 am
Bringer_of_Hell_6-6-6

Do you know any other way to get hold of her? Email? Do you know where she lives? Best thing and probably easiest thing to do is email her if you know her email address. To start conversation, ask how she's doing and if she wants to hang out sometime. Spend time together if she accepts. Little by little let her know your feelings. Good luck!  

btrfly7

Ryebread_Eats_Legos

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:32 pm
Yea just get really close to her, like a bff.
That usually works. Then you can ask her out, or maybe she'll do it before you. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:43 pm
btrfly7
Bringer_of_Hell_6-6-6

Do you know any other way to get hold of her? Email? Do you know where she lives? Best thing and probably easiest thing to do is email her if you know her email address. To start conversation, ask how she's doing and if she wants to hang out sometime. Spend time together if she accepts. Little by little let her know your feelings. Good luck!

I have no way of talking to her, so you can kind of see part of my problem  

Phantasmagoric_001

Dapper Dabbler

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas