Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*throws a big bag of gold in the air*
  *catches and cackles*
View Results

PC_Tabby

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:17 pm
This has been on my mind for a while.... And now that I've finished the third G.U., it only proves my thoughts even further.. So..... sorry everyone if I sound a little obsessive or just plain dumb...! x.x .. It's basically all my thoughts scribbled down in a jumble of words..... ^^;

So many of the characters change throughout G.U. And it really saddens me how some of them change their personalities. For an example.. In G.U., Tabby is almost completely different from what she is in Roots... She was so caring, worried and obsessed over Haseo in Roots. She was always checking up on her friends and putting herself down because she thought she was the cause of their misfortunes, since they pushed her away most of the time. She started up the Paw Squad (medic union) just for Haseo... to help him, even if it meant putting herself in harm's way. She also didn't follow Sakisaka, who she looses contact with, just because of staying in The World to help Haseo and Shino. Not to mention, she also turned down Seisaku's offer of leaving Haseo behind to be with him... so she wouldn't have to be in despair any longer. She wandered around The World for days, and talked to Phyllo for advice on how to help Haseo and Shino.. Tabby even left The World to study nursing (which is one very hard profession to get into) just to find a way to save Shino, who she hasn't even met face to face... Sounds like a lot of motivation and commitment... So later.. she finds that Shino has come back to The World, fine and dandy...and so suddenly Tabby changes the reaction you'd think she'd have... She hardly puts in her word and barely even mentions how distraught she had been throughout this entire AIDA/Cubia mess. And now all this bs about how "it's my last day in The World" ..... and how she so bluntly wants to just leave her friends behind.. and drop all that she's worked so hard for. So in the course of not even a few months, Tabby changes her feelings so easily... Tabby doesn't even act that excited to actually see Haseo/Shino.. I mean, come on... When Haseo finds her, she's sleeping!! Even after knowing that Shino's alive from recieving an email from her.... >.< It just doesn't seem like a Tabby sort of move to me...

And another example of character changing is Haseo... which actually kind of makes me more mad than Tabby's change.. It's not that Haseo doesn't change for the best or that he's become happier, nicer and more accepting of people around him... but it's just that he would drop someone who he "loved" so much in an instant like that.. Anyone who would go through so much crap and indure so much pain as Haseo did, you'd think they would be a little more passionate about the one he fought for all that time.. And the fact that they introduced so many options of romantic relationships with Haseo is slightly aggrivating.. They give him way too many options, in my opinion! x.x ... I'm all for one love....one heart.... It's just weird that someone who's so passionate about somebody would run off to someone else like that. The whole Atoli / Shino ordeal made no sense to me.... In the beginning, Haseo can hardly stand her. And I really like Atoli, she's an awesome character... But the point being that they give Haseo way too many open relationships... And the ending kind of let me down, to be honest.... Not much is really spoken between Shino and Haseo.... it's kind of like "Okay you're saved... but there's someone else... so..." It's just........ No one can tell me that Shino didn't have a thing for Haseo... When she says that there's nothing between them, it's more than obvious that she's lying and that Shino still has feelings for him......

Nyaah! >.< That ending made me mad.... Even though it's kind of a cliff-hanger... Still.. if this rant is pointless, I just had to get it off my chest..... If this is in the wrong section to post it in or anything, gomen(sorries!) I wanted to see what everyone else thought......

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:46 pm
the ending where Haseo runs off to find Atoli is annoying. Its like, after all that he ends up with her? And I can agree that there are a ton of relationship options and that some of them should've been left out. I mean Haseo x Saku? 0.o wtfxup with that possibility? Though they'd definately need to keep the Endrance one in there. That one's too funny >.> *ahem*

The Tabby thing is a bit annoying but it is possible. She hasn't changed that much if she's falling asleep at the computer. She's still following through with trying to become a nurse and she's still aware of the fact that Haseo doesn't have the same feelings for her as she does for him. Sometimes things have to change. I mean, you said it yourself. Becoming a nurse is hard for many people, so I think it makes sense for her to be cancelling her subscription to The World so she can concentrate on her studies. ^^;

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300

PC_Tabby

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:00 am
The idea of Saku x Haseo is slightly awkward ... @.@ Some of those relationships were never meant to work out in the first place. xD But I agree, the En x Has is one of my favorites and I'd actually be a little sad if they didn't have Endrance as an option. They're one of my favorite couples besides Shino x Has for some reason...

Well, her falling asleep at the computer isn't something new in itself, but it's just weird that she'd be less thrilled to see Shino/Haseo than she would be normally to see her friends after a while. But I dunno.. @_@ That's very true... I guess anyone would be tired after nurse studies.. x.x I didn't think of that..

<.<
>.>

The Returner was cute! =^^= Ovan got rid of his arm...

I'm way behind everyone, huh...
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:36 pm
The only reason I saw Returner was because it was on Yata's profile and I was bored...and you're not really that far behnd people....I mean, I still haven't finished watching my burned copies of SIGN....and I'm lazy and have yet to beat Quarentine....  

Endranse
Vice Captain

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

PC_Tabby

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:39 am
Wow.. @@ The only reason I'm behind is because I waited to watch everything after beating Redemption... Because I hate spoilers.. -.- Shame on you! You're lucky for being able to watch it but choosing not to.. ^^; jk  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:14 pm
that's a nice way of saying he's lazy! rofl  

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:06 pm
I'm still on INFECTION.
sure, I beat the G.U. games, but I still haven't beaten the original series.
dear god, I suck.
and I think that the Haseo/Endrance thing was more of a one-sided thing.
kind of like with Mia. she only hung out with Elk because he reminded her of Tsukasa, in a subconscious way.
and I think that Endrance became a Blade Brandier in R:2 is because that was the equivalent to Mia's class, Blademaster.
when the AIDA pretending to be Mia was destroyed by Haseo, Endrance went into a deep, spiraling depression, coupled with the fact that Saku kept him in a LAKE and that he really had nothing to do in the real world.
I think.
but whn Haseo came to ask for his help, Endrance really felt needed by someone(drastic overstatement on Haseo's part), he found a purpose in his life, and Haseo was that purpose. he replaced Mia with him completely, and thus the Haseo obsession.
(look at me! I sound all smart and stuff!)
so it's kinda one-sided.
Returner was awesome.
espescially the scene where Endrance had all the Haseo keychains.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:15 pm
Then.. hooray for procrastination! xD

I haven't played Infection either... But I have watched Kaede play it at her house and I always cover my eyes because of spoilers.. xD I did that when she used to play Redemption before me too. >.< She always gets the new games before me.... nyeh x_X

Well, of course it was one-sided. Everyone who had a crush on Has had a one-sided one. Besides Shino and Atoli, pretty much. I don't think Endrance loves Haseo though... It's more of an obsession in my opinion. x.x But they still make the cutest couple!! ^^;

That scene with Endrance and the Has keychains in Returner made me melt. ^c^

heart Kawaii.

PC_Tabby

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:57 pm
iie, more yuu than kawaii.
isn't Japanese FUN?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:28 pm
I liked that scene as well.....this is what I would've said to him while holding those:
En:Hey, it's me, you know, your best friend in the world....
Kuhn: *cough* stalker *cough*
En: ....anyways....I was wondering if you wanted to sign these for me that way I can sell them to your fans to get enough money for a waterbed finally...
Atoli: Didn't you say you were going to use that money to install 64 cameras in Haseo's apartment so you can make sure he's not cheating on you?
En: um....
Haseo: o.o;

You all know that's how it'd go if it were me.....

Endranse
Vice Captain

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:32 pm
that'd make a great comic.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:49 pm
yep, it would ^^;  

Sylabus