Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Dark Streets of Orkina (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes ^_^
  NO! O_O
  GOLDZ!!!!!!!!
View Results

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:29 am
Zylo looked up at the weave and smiled, "That's it?" he flicked a small green flame into the weave, sending lines of green moving through it, Zylo's voice emanated in Don's head, Why are you summoning the weave?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:33 pm
Kikyo laughed loudly in her way. I'd like to see that, mind if I watch? knowing the answer she summoned fire to her feet, aiding her speed, and in an instant was next to the source of Elle's mind-wave. "Elle!" Kikyo stepped through the drakness surrounding her friend, she hugge dher tightly, "You don't want help do you? Or would you rather me just watch?"  

amblingdeceased

amblingdeceased

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:07 pm
Kikyo turned, still holding her friend. "Poor deluded soul. Shall i watch? Or are you going to try and kill me as well." She stared the man up and down, "Seeing as how you don't beleive in immortality, it might be fun. Or just annoying."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:45 pm
"Oh, but I am an avatar of a god. Or shall we say, a dead god. But none the less, I am still the avatar." Hiding in the ethereal realm the entire time, while letting a psionic body take his place, Don rushed forwards, and planted his hand on Anthrielle's head. On contact to her forehead, Don's hand sunk into her head and grabbed hold of her undead brain, sucking all knowledge of hers from it in the process. For every second his hand was in her head, he sucked a decade's worth of stored knowledge.
While that was happening, the other Don sped forwards and unsheathed its vorpal sword, aiming it at Kikyo.  

Fvel

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:47 pm
Zylo closed his eyes as green flames flickered inside the weave, Don's hand slowly, shakily was removed from Anthrielle, while the other Don stopped in his tracks, Bad move psicho.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:30 pm
Anthrielle giggled again. "Wow. The first ten years of my life. Why, now you'll be trained in ancient Grecian women's work. How fun for you. How extremely useful." She grabbed the hilt of Don's sword once more, the blade slicing her hand as she tore it from his grasp. "And don't you ever aim a sword at my friend." Turning it on him, she ran it along his arm, deep enough to scrape the bone without splitting any veins. "Oh, what's this?" she mused, catching sight of something sparkling. "An amulet? Kikyo, dear, look!"  

Venakaine

amblingdeceased

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:01 pm
"Ooh!" Kikyo reached, and in light speed had it in her hand. "It's pretty..." She looked away from the amulet tightly grasped in her hand, and looked at him, kneeing him in the stomach. "Quit threatening my friend. Your no god. Your not an avatar of a god, we are above you as immortals. You are scum."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:30 pm
"Oh how sad. You're both idiots with your own god-complex. Now let me burn something into your mind." Reaching out, releasing a burst of psionic energy, he pulled the two of them into a different universe, where no god ruled, or even had power.
The air around them shimmered with extreme emotions, as if it were alive. Don's body began to heal itself, at its own accord, and finished healing before their own eyes. "I can't be killed, as long as you acknowledge existence. That's the way it works. And sadly, if a mortal can works his way up, towards goddom, then I am quite sure that mortal is extremely competent. Beyond your own competency, if you require a goddess of the night to make up for your lack of power." Walking away The air around them shimmered with extreme emotions, as if it were alive. Don's body began to heal itself, at its own accord, and finished healing before their own eyes. "I can't be killed, as long as you acknowledge existence. That's the way it works. And sadly, if a mortal can works his way up, towards goddom, then I am quite sure that mortal is extremely competent. Beyond your own competency, if you require a The air around them shimmered with extreme emotions, as if it were alive. Don's body began to heal itself, at its own accord, and finished healing before their own eyes. "I can't be killed, as long as you acknowledge existence. That's the way it works. And sadly, if a mortal can works his way up, towards goddom, then I am quite sure that mortal is extremely competent. Beyond your own competency, if you require a goddess of the night to make up for your lack of power." Walking away from them, he appeared behind them, yet they could still see him. "The senses work differently in this universe, as does everything else. Which reminds me, your powers have no control in here, except those that are innate to all physical boundaries. Oh, and the only way to escape, is yourself. You may find here, a reverse you. You are the key to this realm, for yourself, what anchors you in, is you. So in other words, to leave, you must kill yourself. Even your ancient languages of your Greek Night Goddess, Nyx, won't permit you to leave until the anchorage is destroyed. Have fun killing yourselves."goddess of the night to make up for your lack of power." Walking away from them, he appeared behind them, yet they could still see him. "The senses work differently in this universe, as does everything else. Which reminds me, your powers have no control in here, except those that are innate to all physical boundaries. Oh, and the only way to escape, is yourself. You may find here, a reverse you. You are the key to this realm, for yourself, what anchors you in, is you. So in other words, to leave, you must kill yourself. Even your ancient languages of your Greek Night Goddess, Nyx, won't permit you to leave until the anchorage is destroyed. Have fun killing yourselves."from them, he appeared behind them, yet they could still see him. "The senses work differently in this universe, as does everything else. Which reminds me, your powers have no control in here, except those that are innate to all physical boundaries. Oh, and the only way to escape, is yourself. You may find here, a reverse you. You are the key to this realm, for yourself, what anchors you in, is you. So in other words, to leave, you must kill yourself. Even your ancient languages of your Greek Night Goddess, Nyx, won't permit you to leave until the anchorage is destroyed. Have fun killing yourselves."
Stepping forwards, he disappeared into the splinter of their mind's eyes.  

Fvel

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:47 pm
((Dude, your post messed up way bad man))

Zylo sighed, "We'd he take them there?" he asked aloud then sighed and began focusing, forcing the weave back, away from this world to at least lessen Don's power.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:08 pm
((what the hell is wiht that post?))

Kikyo chuckled she grasped Elle's hand. "He thinks we use Nyx? She wouldn't be happy wiht us if we did that." She looked around. "Its pretty. and doesn't he realize, that if we kill ourselves,w eome back to life in one hour? This whole thing is ridiculous. What an imbecile." The air around her almost welcomed them happily, it sparkled at every which turn. Pretty. she thought.  

amblingdeceased

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:28 pm
((Ok, I'm going to leave this RP alone now, everyone seems to be breaking the rules so screw it, I'll leave it up but I wont post anymore, have fun, if you still can with this RP))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:11 pm
Yup, I'm gone, too. I'm not going to deal with Livearn. Too god-mod-esque for Anthrielle and I. She doesn't appreciate being slapped around.

Anthrielle sighed. "We're leaving, Kikyo. Minai, will you help us?"

Minai purred, stretching as he looked up at her with his green eyes.

"Thank you, dear."

She took Kikyo's hand. The tabby's purr increased, growing louder and louder until it was more of a rumble that vibrated through them both. He began to glow, illuminating the girls as well. Suddenly, the air around them flashed, a chasm opening beneath them, taking them back to Orkina.  

Venakaine

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces