Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Muffin's Treat!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:46 am
I love people who can rp well, so I am giving you guys a once in a digi-lifetime oppurtunity to show your best rp skills, and score an imperialdramon paladin mode in the process!

Just submit an examle of how you would rp to this situation:

You were knocked back by Nagato's metal seadramon, and your digimon is about to get blasted. Being a rookie, your digimon would be instantly deleted from the metal seadramon's blast. Just as the metal seadramon fired, a grand locomon got in the way of the blast, offering you a way to escape on grand locomon, what will you do?

And your answers will be judged by me, and with my two years of roleplaying on gaia, I think I know good rp'ing when I see it.

1st Place: Imperialdramon Paladin Mode.
2nd Place:Black Wargreymon
3rd Place: Mach Gaogamon

(If you won any other contest, you cannot participate in this one.)

Rp away!

User Image

[IMG]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh237/Desu_Kid/41.jpg[/IMG]

User Image

[IMG]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh237/Desu_Kid/42.jpg[/IMG]

User Image

[IMG]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh237/Desu_Kid/43.jpg[/IMG]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:51 am
"No!" Jaza screamed as the Metal Seadramon fired it's blast. The air seemed to become thicker and Jaza's front warmed, quickly from his left an extremely loud whistle reached his ears. Not risking to look away, Jaza still stared at his rookie Agumon. "You can't be deleted!" He yelled, and the Agumon turned and smiled, until they were both forced to close thier eyes as a large gust of wind rushed infront of them, momentarily dazing the two. Jaza slowly opened his eyes and saw what was infront of him. "Get on!" The Grand Locomon balled. Jaza ran with speed, scooped Agumon p in his arms and boarded the train, it whisked away, part of it's carriage damaged from the Metal Seadramon's blast.

I tried, for some reason it sucks xD  

Buru-Tsume

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:05 am
Vince watched as the sun set over the horizon of the Tropical Jungle. Vince sat at the edge of a cliff near a lake settled in the center of the Jungle. Frizz, his trusted partner, appeared besides him, sitting and watching the sunset he spoke.
"Vince, we may never return to the human world." Frizz said in a calm voice.
"I know. If we stay, we will do the human world good." Vince told him. "Nobody cared for me, I was just one more problem to their lives." A quick breeze crossed them, blowing the loose leaves into the sky.
Frizz stood there speechless. He didn't know what to say to comfort his tamer. He sat there, watching the sunset. Vince sat there confused about many things now. His life, was it just a waste of time? Was he a problem that everyone had? So many questions appeared into his head. But he only knew one answer to one question. What will you do? Stay here until I die. As he watched the sunset, there was a rumble underneath them, in the lake. Vince looked down, and saw nothing, but a few ripples. He looked at the shore, nothing but the bare land itself. Than the rumble appeared again, this time harder, and more intense. The lake was exploding with water, all of it going into the shore, like waves crashing into rocks, splashing everywhere. As Vince watched the strange event, something snuck up behind him and pushed him off the edge. Vince turned as he fell to see a Goblinmon, laughing.
"Leo Claw!" Frizz shouted. There was a scream, and than nothing. Frizz jumped off the cliff, soon right besides Vince. The water came closer to them, closer and closer, until they crashed into it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:39 am
As Granlocomon yelled for the tamer and his partner to get on Galerian yelled back, "Heroes never run away, they never back down from any challenge, so neither will I!" And as Galerian turned to face Metalseadramon his partner Hero joined him saying, "Never back down and never give up. We must save the Digital World at all costs! That is the promise we made to each other the day we met." And as the light from Metalseadramon's blast brightened the sky the heroes gave out one final cry and one final attack. But little did anyone know that this was not their final farewell.  

Galerian01

oreck01

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:40 am
(very nice vince 3nodding )

Rick tried to get up, but he was too badly injured from the fight Nagato.He shifted his head side to side, trying to find his partner. Rick called out to his partner saying," Agumon! Agumon, where are you!!?!" Still, no reply. All hope seemed lost to Rick. His eyes were covered in tears for the loss of his friend. "Ri-Rick, why are you crying?" Rick gasped suddenly when he heard his partner's voice. He tried to sit up to find out where his partner was. A orange dinosaur with green eyes stood a few feet away. The dinosaur clutched his claw in pain from the battle."Agumon!! You are okay!" cheered Rick. Agumon ran over to his partner and embraced his partner. There was somebody else there who watched this reunion and so did his partner. The tamer glared with his evil eyes and shouted,"Destroy them now!!!!" Time stood still for that moment. A train stopped the attack, but a part of it was injured badly. Rick and Agumon were shocked and amazed by this particular train. The train was actually a Trailmon."Come with me. The others are waiting for you". Rick nodded and got inside the trailmon. The trailmon took off with great speed, leaving the evil tamer behind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:20 am
well, once five people register, I'll start judging.  

Amias Nicht

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:38 am
Reki, looked to his beloved partner Dorumon,"Dorumon we should go and run from this battle looks to risky,and i wont lose you so lets get on before its to late!" Dorumon quickly agreed,and they both jumped on GrandLococman , and hid in one of the coches to be safe.An hour went by in the big train digimon, still going,to make shure the tamer had no chance of catching them,"Dorumon lets work together,and become stronger than anyother Tamer,so this dosent happen again."The two rode off in the sunset,with there lives saved by there newest freind GradnLocomon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:02 pm
"DAMN IT!"

This battle had been going badly from the beginning. Nephelus had managed to deal a few good blows, but he was vastly outpowered and outsized by his opponent. SaberLeomon had tried to run up his opponents body and attack the MetalSeadramon's face, but he'd been knocked down with every try. Now THIS had to go and happen. The Seadramon's most recent attack had forced his partner back into his Rookie form, leaving him pretty much defenseless. What could they do now?

"Screw it. If we're going down, then sugar we're going down swinging."

As he ran over to his Elecmon, that Fallout Boy song began to play in his head. Just as he was about to grab his partner, he felt the Mega's metal tail slam into his body and throwing him backwards. Winded and in pain, Kimba struggled to get back over to Neph.

"RIVER OF POWER"

Time seemed to slow down for Kimba as he froze upon hearing the call. ...He watched his partner's prone form lying limply on the ground...
...The massive stream of energy racing towards Elecmon...
...The roar of triumph from the MetalSeadramon from his victory...
...And in the distance, the faint sound of
something. Something familiar, something mechanical...

His vision was filled with white light as the attack neared. He curled his body defensively while he waited for the impact, the disintegrating energy, the shockwaves sent off by the attack, and then the nothingness that followed his death...but it never came. He opened his eyes and looked up to see a large train in front o his partner, straining against the energy blast.

"Who are you?"
"Don't worry about that. Just grab your partner and come with me if you want to live."

Not knowing what else to do, Kimba got up and grabbed Nephelus, before running through the open door of the train's passenger car.

"DESTROY CRASH"

Kimba was jolted around inside the train as it slammed into the MetalSeadramon, knocking it far enough off-balance so that they could escape. Racing away from the Tamer and Partner, the train finally answered Kimba's previous question.

"Name's GranLocomon. So where do you wanna go?"
"Anywhere but here."
"I feel ya on that one."
"Don't worry Neph, I'll have you better in no time."

As the train continued away from his attackers, Kimba looked worriedly at his unconscious partner.  

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

generic superhero name

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:23 pm
Jammie watched in horror as the surrounding energy was sucked into the cannon on MetalSeadramon's snout. Frozen with horror, he glanced down at his Kokuwamon, unable to move. A deafening boom filled the air as the MetalSeadramon fired his attack. Time seemed to slow then for Jammie, watching the energy beam inch closer to them. He watched his Kokuwamon huddle to himself, awaiting his certain deletion. What he didn't expect to see was a GrandLocomon to intercept the blast. As the dust began to clear, the GrandLocomon shouted, "Hurry up and get in!" Jammie wsa hesitant at first, not quiet sure if it was the wisest decision to make. He could be jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire for all he knew. "It's better then nothing," He muttered to himself. "C'mon Kokuwamon!" Jammie shouted and ran towards GrandLocomon. He took hold of Kokuwamon's hand as he passed him and pulled him towards GrandLocomon, where he hopped rescue awaited.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:57 pm
*sigh* Never mind.

(My finger broke, so can you wait to judge? I'll type it up bit by bit)

"Salamon, let's just run and get out of here, please!" Kari's cry was unheeded by the small digimon. She was only four feet tall, and ten years old, but she had a sense of responsibility for those in trouble. The wind whipped her hair around her neck, blocking her view of the battle behind a long, light blond curtain. She impatiently flicked it away, trying to convince her partner. She wanted to stay as much as Salamon did, but she couldn't let her partner get hurt anymore! Looking at Salamon, she leapt back, startled. A determined glint shone in her partner's blue eyes, and her floppy ears were deaf to her tamer's cries.
"We can't, Kari! All of those Pururumon need to escape! If we can't stop him, they'll die!"

Their mission was simple - defend the digimon who needed it. Especially ... (TBC)

A deafening sound reached Kari's fragile ears, multiplied many times by the fact that she had closed her eyes. Adrenaline pounded through her hypersensitive veins, fear taking a stranglehold on all common sense. All that the small girl could tell was that her beloved partner, Salamon, who had defied MetalSeadramon until the end, would finally be ripped apart, shred by shred, data disappearing into the still night. Kari's heart, wrenched with grief, couldn't take the devastating image that played in her mind's eye. ... (TBC)

Hakari Niko

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:32 pm
I actually won.....
amazing.....
surprised.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:01 pm
4th Win in a row im makeing up for all the contests i lost  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100