Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
The Incredible Hulk

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seen it yet?? Gon' See it?
  Yes! To both, or something...
  No, Im not gonna see it...
  No, I havent seen it, but might...
  Yes I will see it!!!
  [INSERT OPTION HERE]
View Results

Octaru250
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:32 pm

...is seriously on my Top 3 movies of the year list.
This movie had a great cast, and awesome special FX and great fighting sequences. If you liked Iron Man you'll definitely enjoy this one. The beginning is kind of boring if you dont because of all the talking but pay attention and itll be worht its time...THIS MOVIE WAS...AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND DONT COMPARE IT TO THE OTHER ONE!!!!!!!!

♠ ◊ ♣ ♥

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:29 pm
It probably doesn't have to try hard to beat the old hulk...
and with Ed Norton and Tim Roth...
I can see it being a pretty good movie...
although the CG hulk in the trailer didn't look all that impressive...
he kind of looked a tad bit wimpy..
The Abomination looked pretty sweet though...
I keep wanting to say Swamp Thing...
but then I feel stupid when someone actually knows Swamp Thing is of the DC comic franchise...
but most don't so its alright biggrin  

Misfit_the

Octaru250
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:09 am
Misfit_the
It probably doesn't have to try hard to beat the old hulk...
and with Ed Norton and Tim Roth...
I can see it being a pretty good movie...
although the CG hulk in the trailer didn't look all that impressive...
he kind of looked a tad bit wimpy..
The Abomination looked pretty sweet though...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yea its a heck of a movie.
Thats what I said, but when I saw it was scary how real he looked at times, when he was in the rain it didnt look that well, but the CGI in the movie looked great...
and yea, Abomination was awesome!

♠ ◊ ♣ ♥

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:45 pm
hulk  

blackstormgirl

Laili

Friendly Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:48 am
I heard about how good it was, graphics and all.

The only thing that urks me is that Eric Bana (He played Bruce in the first Hulk Movie) isnt in this one as Bruce.

I haven't seen it yet, so I'll wait and see how it goes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:28 pm
crying I wanna see that movie so bad. This is the second time I've had the choice of seeing a really good movie against a movie that I want to see that just came out. And both times I've skipped out on the movie that got amazing reviews. Only to be crushed. stressed emo

Everytime I pass Ed Norton's poster I feel like ripping it off the wall and...and..Oh we're not going there. rofl redface  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Panda Teeth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:50 am
Edward Norton is so amazing. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:32 pm
Great cast, great specials. It makes for an all around amazing movie. The industry is doing our favorite comic book heroes up real nice these days. The Incredible Hulk was nothing short of incredible. Edward Norton hasn't failed me yet, at least with the movies that I've seen.  

nefariousness

McflyingRubberDucky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:29 am
The Hulk was a great! Not my fav Marvel movie, but it is definitely a movie you should see.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:57 am
I remember watching the old Bixby/Ferigno show as a kid. Then, as now, it's Banner who's interesting not the hulk. No way can any CGI creature compete successfully with Mr. Norton's acting. It wasn't awful, but it was no Iron Man either. I loved watching the Norton sections and Roth/Hurt were okay, though there characters were too stock to be really interesting. Liv Tyler's character was undeveloped and unconvincing. The real problem though was the long boring Hulk sequences, which didn't really engage me. I would sit around waiting for the Norton segments to start up again. The real problem is that the central metaphor is played out. Norton does a great job playing the central conflict, but ultimately, the Hulk himself is a dull super, and I don't see a fix for that in a solo hulk movie.  

Niran_Betta_Fish

Swashbuckling Man-Lover

37,190 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:35 pm
I finally saw the Hulk. And I must say I loved it!!!! I still have yet to See Iron Man so I cant compare it to much, since everyone said Iron Man was amazing. But compared to all of the Other Marvel comic movies I've seen Hulk was the best out of all of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:45 pm
You know it was good but where the ten times better comes in I dont see it. In the first one it seems like we seen the Hulk more and he stayed out longer. But I think I still like the first one a little better. The first one did something diffrent with the comic look and I really enjoyed that. Maybe it was to early to try and make a 'comic-book-Movie'.  

xaviersxmen

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff