Reply Advertise and discuss: User run events
Games in Towns

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neojumex

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:51 pm
My guild and I are trying to play more origniezed games on Towns. We are in need of more players. We are currently trying to scedule chess games where avatars have a more active role in the game. If you are interested plz feel free to post and check out my guild "Avatar Chess" or PM me for more info. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:57 am
I wouldent mind a go of avatar chess i imagine it would be fun send me a message when its happening and ill be there.  

l Jenni Kakes Art l

coolmissy11d12

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:16 am
I was thinking of playing a new game addapted from an old classic! Gaia Tag!!! We will need 10 players! (There will be 2 teams. 5 players per team! It'll be first come, first serve!) Each team will have a color that each member of the team must wear. this will show other players weather or not ur on their side. You will be told which team your on if you are accepted. Here are the main rules:

1. In each round, one team will be the the taggers, and the other will be the runners.

2. To tag another player, you must run through them!

3. When you r tagged, you must go to the other team's jail (NO CHEATING!!!) that will be designated. Others from your team may tag you back in durring play.

4. There will be a base on each side of the playing field that will b chosen.

HOW TO WIN:

1. This game will be timed! You will b given 5 minutes. If the tagging team doesnt get every player from the opposite team in their jail b4 times up, then the running team wins!!!

2. If the tagging team does manage to get all the other team's players in their jail before times up, then the tagging team wins!!!

This game can be played for as many rounds as the players want! So it will be fun! If you'd like 2 join, send me a private message! Remember its first come first serve!

*Also, if u'd like 2 b only a reff (a person who watches the action to make sure the game is getting played correctly) you can pm me too! I will take about 3 of you! By the way, everyone is invited to watch! if everything works out, i will post the date, place, and time of the game! I hope 2 get a good turn out! Thanks bunches!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:37 am
If I might suggest adding a link to your guild so people don't have to search for it on their own.
Also the idea intrigues me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.  

mcm
Vice Captain

Advertise and discuss: User run events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces