Good Ideas?
  Yes
  No
  Cookies
  Join the Dark side, we have option 3
View Results

Shoto KAAHHN

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:34 pm
Anyone-you go to Gaia towns or rallies, and you create the illusion that you are naked, now some might ask "Why would you want to do that?" Well do you have anything better to do when you are bored. The best thing about this is though, if you are like me, you get to annoy people beyond belief. one of the best part about this is though is that you can not get reported for it. Now sadly this will only work for male avatars unless you have Western Zodiac. It is inexpensive as well, all you have to buy is a speedo and single flower bouquet (I recremend the Sunflower), so yeah, I hope that you have as much fun with this as I do.

Rich People-You go to Towns or rally dressed as a noob, make it as mismatched as humanly possible, just start being annoying as hell, and when someone calls you a noob, you simply go and change your avvie and see as their personality changes.

If you have any other Ideas please go ahead and post them here in this topic.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:56 pm
Oh, come on, No one has a good Idea for this?  

Shoto KAAHHN

Tabitha_Lee_Curran

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:53 pm
ninja evil twisted
Hi
My real name is Tabitha Lee Curran and my Gaia Name is Tabitha_Lee_Curran.
In the real wourld I'm a White Caucasian Female Human with long blond Hair, Aqua eyes, about 5,3 in Hight, average wait, I'm also 18 and Single. I live in USA, VA Norfolk.
Real Wourld Me
User Image
In the Gaia wourld I'm a White Caucasian Female Tanuki (Raccoon) with Long Black Hair, Red Eyes, about 5,3 in Hight, average wait, I'm also 18 and Single. I live in Pom Poko Woods.
Gaia Wourld Me
User Image

Gaia Wourld Me at Prom
User Image

Gaia Wourld Me for Halloween
User Image

If you ask "study or work?" the anser would be "not shore, both and nether. Its a long story very hard to tell.".
My religon is Wicca/Pagon.
ninja evil twisted

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:57 pm
I thought about going up to a group and saying..."Tag You're it!" and seeing if anyone follows me. LOL! I haven't tried it yet. But seeing as I don't think I would want to go around naked even if I could... anyway it was just a thought.  

AngiG1970

Tabitha_Lee_Curran

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:02 am
thats a good one  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:31 pm
I've done the whole 'dress as noob and when people pic on me turn back into pro' thing and its really fun.  

Spacebeam

do you like girls

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:36 pm
get people talking and keep asking why  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:18 am
A fun thing to do is 2 ask evry 1 if they will go out with you/marry you. this 1s especialy fun if sum1 says yes then u ask sum1 else 5 mins l8r lols.

OR if u ask ppl wat country/state there frm then go 'omg ive been there 1ce, do u no sum1 called *insert random full name here* they live there!

OR do the whole dress as a noob thing bt ask loads of random questions like 'where do i find games' or (in gaia towns) 'excuse me, is this the way 2 the cinema'

OR just stand around and moan-that 1s great fun like, 'i hav no muny-will u leand me sum? no of course u wont, u hate me-every1 hates me'

lols as you can tell i hav no life =P i only do these things 2 ppl tht r ignorin me tho 0.o lols...hav fun fellow gaians

lauren (princess_munchkin) xxx

p.s-i wana try out tht tig 1, sounds fun! lol  

princess_munchkin

Maxcos

Gambino Tycoon

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:19 am
princess_munchkin
A fun thing to do is 2 ask evry 1 if they will go out with you/marry you. this 1s especialy fun if sum1 says yes then u ask sum1 else 5 mins l8r lols.

I'ma go to towns and do that later. mrgreen  
Guild Clubhouse - Hangouts & Planning

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff