Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Island of the Lost Digimon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:14 am
Long ago there was a land known as Tierra prometida (Promised Land) containing the Tesoro del Digimon perdido (Treasure of the lost Digimon). the Digimon Lived there in peace until the Fallen Angels appeared. They destroyed the land and through the digiworld into Darness. But a mythical Digimon stood up against them. HE sealed the evil Digimon inside his own body and locked himself up inside the Celestial Gates so that the spirits could never escape... Hundreds of years have passed and now I seek the treasure. I need 5 other tamers and their digimon to follow me to the island.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:46 pm
im in rick and gabumon  

oreck01

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:05 pm
Kari and Gatomon (Not from the seasons)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:24 pm
Tamake-Sempai
Long ago there was a land known as Tierra prometida (Promised Land) containing the Tesoro del Digimon perdido (Treasure of the lost Digimon). the Digimon Lived there in peace until the Fallen Angels appeared. They destroyed the land and through the digiworld into Darness. But a mythical Digimon stood up against them. HE sealed the evil Digimon inside his own body and locked himself up inside the Celestial Gates so that the spirits could never escape... Hundreds of years have passed and now I seek the treasure. I need 5 other tamers and their digimon to follow me to the island.

I have received intell that the unexplored part of Tamer island is actually the location of the Promised land, please post there, it is located in the tamer island forum, under unexplored part of the island  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:12 pm
now that we're okay, I'm nagato, with gaomon  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:32 am
Hey I'm Dom and Patamon.  

Doranak

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games