Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [16]~ Help ~
hello, i have a question about giftgiving...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i need help, will you help me?
  yes!!!
View Results

UBER-TRIBLADE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:26 pm
ok, does anyone know how to give someone something, without them knowing that its you? i want to send my friend something as a thank you gift, but i know that if he knows that its me, then hes going to decline it. or is there a way to send something to someone without them being able to decline it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:33 pm
I think gifting is still disabled, but when they fix it you can click on the item you want to send in your main inventory, click on the pink "give as gift" button, and it'll wrap it up all nice and let you attatch a message and make it anonymous if you like. ^^  

Captain Cadenza

itachi4811

6,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:02 am
and if that dosent work u can do trade but of course he would know its u  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:47 am
i think your suppose to go to the inventory and click on the item you want to give away and click on gift. then you are layed out the options you can pick who you want to give it to , give them a message if you want to and you could decide whether you want to be anynomous <-- cant spell the word XD. but yeah i guess if thats wat you want thats how you do it =o so good luck =3 the rest from there you will understand....but does the gift giving thing works now o.O?  

Chii_Yamazaki

[16]~ Help ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff