Summer Lovin'

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soporose

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:50 pm
xD I just wanted to use that subject title.

Anyway, the main problem on my hands here would happen to revolve around a little incident I instigated on Saturday when I told a friend of mine that I liked him. When I think about it now the environment was a bit ridiculous and how I said it was an absolute clusterf@$k. xD

We were filming something for an AP U.S. History project and my character was Shaggy from Scooby Doo. After thanking him for helping out my group I blurted out, "So umm yeah. I think I like you." His response? "Really.....?"

However the conversation came to a halt after I said "Yeah I just wanted to throw that out there," and walked away hyperventilating.

This week though has been interesting as we've made more contact and have spent more time with one another since that Saturday, but I have this nagging feeling that he is just being polite, does not know how to act around girls, and is as clueless to flirting as I am.

And so this Friday our history class is having one last final get together and I'm assuming that will be the last time I see him until I leave for the Philippines (July 13th).

So I guess the problem here is, where exactly does that leave him and I? I've heard from a friend that the day I told him he sounded very confused (who wouldn't be? Shaggy just confessed to him) and I honestly don't want to spend my vacation time wondering "what if...". What I'm trying to get at is should I talk to him about our little incident from Saturday and get things out in the open or accept a possible reality that he's not interested in me?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:00 pm
I believe if he didn't want anything to do with you he would not have made more contact with you already. I believe the best thing to do is to find out how he feels before you leave so you won't be wondering. As for going to the Philippines, are you coming back? In your case I would take time and have a talk with him and let him know how you feel and see if he has the same feelings, if not, then move on. I know it's hard but it's the best thing to do so there won't be that "what if.." and regrets later down the road. Good luck and I hope things turn out the way you want them to. 3nodding  

btrfly7

Soporose

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:25 pm
btrfly7
I believe if he didn't want anything to do with you he would not have made more contact with you already. I believe the best thing to do is to find out how he feels before you leave so you won't be wondering. As for going to the Philippines, are you coming back? In your case I would take time and have a talk with him and let him know how you feel and see if he has the same feelings, if not, then move on. I know it's hard but it's the best thing to do so there won't be that "what if.." and regrets later down the road. Good luck and I hope things turn out the way you want them to. 3nodding

You are wonderful, you know that? That was seriously the best advice I've gotten so far. Thank you so much. And yes I'm coming back, but that'll be in August.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:03 am
You're very welcome sweetie. I've lived and learned, and I will do my best to help anyone who needs advice. 3nodding  

btrfly7

btrfly7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:26 am
Oh, btw, be careful and safe on your trip!!! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:59 pm
Thank you once again! I'll have to thank you once more, as Friday was - to put it bluntly - the best day of my life. xD I sat resting against his chest for the majority of the picnic. Our cheeks were literally 4 inches away from one anothers'. xD However I do admit that due to all that excitement I didn't exactly ask him upfront about the whole situation, but I DO plan to call him up to discuss it. Either that or my loyal comrades will knock an answer outta him. ^^;; Either way, I think you're my good luck charm now. xD  

Soporose

Ladykiller

btrfly7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:04 pm
Awww how sweet, well I think you may have something going on already wink .. Good luck, I wish you all the best!  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games